The Dark Knight who would you cast as sofia gigante falcone

The-Night said:
Brian Cox would be great but he was already in X-Men so that pretty muchs rules him out I mean he was the main villian in X-2

True, but I don't think there's anything wrong with having him play a comic book character again. Cox isn't the only actor I favor as Thorne though.

I'm telling you fellows this could work

maroni5xg.jpg

ChazzPalminteri.jpg

5642.jpg

could not find a bigger picutre
full_mcgill.jpg

Nice, I could see that.

As for Maroni:

revolver-RAY_Liotta2.jpg
maroni5xg.jpg

Perfection.

The-Night said:
Brian Cox would be great but he was already in X-Men so that pretty muchs rules him out I mean he was the main villian in X-2
Brian Cox is a good enough actor that he can play the part differently than he played Striker. And Thorne is not such a huge character that it will matter that much for.

Plus X-Men was Marvel. Batman is DC. So it's kosher.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Nice, I could see that.

As for Maroni:

revolver-RAY_Liotta2.jpg
maroni5xg.jpg

Perfection.

I always imagined if Maroni was in the sequel we'd see that scene involving him like in TLH, and it'd be close to the encounter with Flass in Begins.

3p11.jpg

Ray Liotta would be well suited for a role like this, but I also feel like there are other actors who could play him very well. Do you have any second choices?

Batman said:
I always imagined if Maroni was in the sequel we'd see that scene involving him like in TLH, and it'd be close to the encounter with Flass in Begins.

3p11.jpg

Ray Liotta would be well suited for a role like this, but I also feel like there are other actors who could play him very well. Do you have any second choices?

Ed Harris, but he's a very distant second.

How bout that lady from the PRACTICE? She seems fat enough....and ugly enough.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Ed Harris, but he's a very distant second.

I like your choice of Liotta better then Harris.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
How bout that lady from the PRACTICE? She seems fat enough....and ugly enough.

You mean, Camryn Manheim?

who is she, I like the idea of the one from big fat greek wedding, but this girl from the practice is pretty large

I wouldnt be suprised if Sofia Gigante if shown in the film is different than the comic physically like Dectective Flass or Alfred.

I don't even think the character is necessary. It'll just crowd things even more.

She could have a small cameo and if not then just a mention

Yeah, I'd rather they just mention "Sofia" than change her around like they did with Carmine (or Ra's for that matter :().

I dont think Sofia will be mentioned at all in the movie - after all, Falcone's empire is gone. Maroni or Thorne (or Cobblepot or Blackmask) would have taken over by now, IMO.

Am I the only one who thinks Sal Maroni should be pushing 70?

The-Night said:
I have to admit that's pretty darn good!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Ronny Shade said:
Am I the only one who thinks Sal Maroni should be pushing 70?

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think so. He only looks to be in his late 50s', early 60s' in TLH.

3p11.jpg

toronto05v.jpg

end.jpg

shade.jpg

ship.jpg

Gabriel Byrne (The Usual Suspects, Shade, Spider, Stigmata, End of Days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"