The Dark Knight who would you cast as sofia gigante falcone

BatmanReborn

Future Dark Knight
Reaction score
considering the sequel will be heavily based upon the long halloween, if by any chance sofia gigante falcone made it into the sequel, who would you cast to play a role like that.
Ive been putting together a casting choice page, here is the link
Batman 2 Cast
but i cannot come up with a choice for her

Michael Caine name is there is a "e" at the end.

To topic, I thought she was already cast in Begins? where she says "Hey Joe, Falcone says hi" then bang she shoots Chill.

I didn't realize that was her. I thought that was just some random lady sent to kill Chill. When thinking of big ugly women that can act, I think of Joan Cusack.

Two Face said:
Michael Caine name is there is a "e" at the end.

To topic, I thought she was already cast in Begins? where she says "Hey Joe, Falcone says hi" then bang she shoots Chill.

Who knows but check this out!

maroni5xg.jpg

ChazzPalminteri.jpg

5642.jpg

could not find a bigger picutre
full_mcgill.jpg

Great choices The Night but Ray Liotta (Goodfellas) as Maroni and Brian Cox as Thorne.

Two Face said:
Great choices The Night but Ray Liotta (Goodfellas) as Maroni and Brian Cox as Thorne.

thanks, but I think brian cox being in X-men kinda rules him out, but I like ray liotta I think he would be very good int he role!

Ouch! I forgot that he was in X-Men!

Two Face said:
Ouch! I forgot that he was in X-Men!

yeah too bad too, he was the first person I could thought of for Thorne, but bruce Mcgill looks alot more like him and he's quite an actor

Two Face said:
What about Joe Pesci as Penguin?

You know I could really see that but I think Phillip Seymore Hoffman would be spectacular!

The-Night said:
You know I could really see that but I think Phillip Seymore Hoffman would be spectacular!

penguin1.gif

capote.jpg

I know the obvious chocie would be Bob Hoskins, but Hoffman would an ideal choice to the franchise!

I doubt he will do it since Penguin would be small cameo or they have to give PSH bigger part.

Two Face said:
I doubt he will do it since Penguin would be small cameo or they have to give PSH bigger part.

that's what i thought, but if Morgan Freeman can be on screen for a total of about 10 min then so can hoffman! Besides it's perfect for him, he won't have to be there for more than a week tops and then he can move on and I mean it's Christoper Nolan for pete's sake!

The-Night said:
that's what i thought, but if Morgan Freeman can be on screen for a total of about 10 min then so can hoffman! Besides it's perfect for him, he won't have to be there for more than a week tops and then he can move on and I mean it's Christoper Nolan for pete's sake!

If PHS gets cast as Penguin then I would be happy but Joe Pesci or Bob Hoskins would great too!

Two Face said:
If PHS gets cast as Penguin then I would be happy but Joe Pesci or Bob Hoskins would great too!

I think Joe Pesci would be an unusal chocie that's why I would love it, but I don't think he can pull off the british accent!!!

Two Face said:
Yes but since when Penguin was a Brit?
IMO, it fits his character to affect an upper-class British accent to sound refined, even if his character is American.

Leto Atrides said:
IMO, it fits his character to affect an upper-class British accent to sound refined, even if his character is American.

Then Bob Hoskins would be great choice.

Two Face said:
Then Bob Hoskins would be great choice.

Yeah, Bob Hoskins is the fan fave, but I heard he's up for Maroni which does not make snese since the guy looks exactly like classic Penguin just add the prostetic nose and BOOM!!!!!!!

I watched "Micheal" on TV today and he seems he could play the "Boss Maroni" part but his height is the problem, I hope Nolan gets Ray Liotta as Maroni and Bob Hoskins.

Two Face said:
I watched "Micheal" on TV today and he seems he could play the "Boss Maroni" part but his height is the problem, I hope Nolan gets Ray Liotta as Maroni and Bob Hoskins.

Hoskins for Penguin, but I'm telling you man.....

maroni5xg.jpg

ChazzPalminteri.jpg

Cobblepot: Philip Seymore Hoffman
Maroni: Ray Liotta
Cox: Paul Sorvino
castcap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member