WHo would you like to see for the first time?

JerseyJoker

Sidekick
Reaction score
As much as i love Spidey and all his incarnations in the animated medium, one thing i have to give X-Men is that they mix in all characters.

Like in season one, where they introduced the X-Force version of Wolvie's costume.

Since X-Men world is a bit more expanded then others, with the (use to be) vast amounts of mutants.

Question being is, that who is a character or characters, you would love to see be introduced into the animated form for the first time during this or any upcoming season?

Jubilee!!!! I read somewhere she was supposed to appear in season 1, but I never saw her. The only other character I want to appear is Banshee, and maybe Chamber, but that's a long shot.

Maybe some other people were thinking Dazzler was Jubilee.

I want to see Armor (Hisako), Lady Deathstrike, Cannonball, Some Broodlings, and some Svage land Muties.

Cannonball actually had a one episode guest appearance centered on him in the 90's show. It was one of the last six episodes with the altered animation.

I like the Captain Britain idea though. Also what about Pete Wisdom? Pretty sure he's never been animated either.

I can't think of a "who" right now, but I definitely know WHAT I want to see in Season 2 that has never been animated; the honest-to-goodness "Fastball Special" with Wolverine and Colossus. C'mon, even a hack job like X-MEN 3 had it happen TWICE. Make it happen, Johnson & Kyle! :up:

Just curious, in the first season, was anyone else animated for the first time ever besides Domino?

I mean there's Vanisher. Who else besides some of the newer characters?

Just curious, in the first season, was anyone else animated for the first time ever besides Domino?

I mean there's Vanisher. Who else besides some of the newer characters?

Vertigo? I don't remember her in Evo and I dont think she was in the 90's Cartoon. Though I didnt watch it too much

Selene, Cuckoos, Nitro, Tildie and many more :yay:

Still can't believe that Cloak & Dagger haven't been animated yet, i know they are more of a Spidey supporting character...sorta, but still they would be a great to either Spec. Spider-Man or W&TXM

Vertigo? I don't remember her in Evo and I dont think she was in the 90's Cartoon. Though I didnt watch it too much

Vertigo did appear in the 90's cartoon as one of the Savage Land mutates. W&TXM had a better version, IMO.

Has Hellion ever been animated before?

No. Quite a few characters created after 1999 were animated in Season 1 of W&TXM, like Hellion, Dust, Squid-Boy, and others.

Well guys I said besides the new characters.

Cuckoos, Squidboy, Tildie, etc. are all fairly new 2001 and on characters.

Oh, I know someone. I'd LOVE for Cassandra Nova to appear, but unfortunately Marvel seems to be ignoring anything that happened in the best-X-Men-ever Morrison-era so probably not...:csad:

Many of Magneto's Brotherhood on Genosha were hardly "new" and were being animated for the first time, having missed out on 90's series cameos. The Klienstock Brothers and Melloncamp being two examples, created in 1993. Melloncamp even got a few action sequences.

What about Elixir and Surge? I don't think we saw them last season. Or did we see Surge?

Neither Elixir or Surge were shown in Season 1 of W&TXM. "New new mutants" who were were Dust, Hellion, Mercury, X-23, Rockslide, Pixie, Shatter, Quill, Network, and Squidboy.

Fever Pitch, the blue flaming skeleton guy, was first animated in W&TXM this season. He was created in 1999 so he's not as "new" as others. I also recall perhaps Synch being shown in one screen-shot, and he was from the 90's Generation X.

Blink and Feral had cameos in the 90's series but Blink at least was more memorable here.

Marrow I'm pretty sure was never animated before.

Also true. And hell, she was a fighter in MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2. :p

I wanna see Synch and Lady Mastermind. M would also be nice.

There was a bald African American guy who popped up a few times in Genoshan group-shots; he could have been Synch, or perhaps Shola Inkosi from MEKANIX (circa 2002-2003), who was born on Genosha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"