Revenge of the Fallen One on one fights you want to see in the sequel.

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
We got plenty of fights in the first movie, and mostly they were great, although a bit short at times, but in the sequel, i think the fights will be better and longer, so list hear what fights you like to see in the sequels, and the fights can include any new TF's that you want to see in the sequel, or any who died in the first movie and you want to return, here are mine:

Optimus Prime vs Megatron (re-match)
Ultra Magnus vs Starscream
Bumblebee vs Barricade (re-match)
Megatron vs Starscream
Jazz vs Soundwave

I highly doubt Starscream would be a match for Megatron but it'd be nice to see Megatron rip someone to shreads. I totally agree on an Optimus Prime vs Megatron rematch. Except in this rematch no one should get involved & only Prime & Megatron should duke it out.

I highly doubt Starscream would be a match for Megatron but it'd be nice to see Megatron rip someone to shreads. I totally agree on an Optimus Prime vs Megatron rematch. Except in this rematch no one should get involved & only Prime & Megatron should duke it out.

Well that has always been the point of the Starscream-Megatron relationship, Starscream is always thinking he is more powerful and more fit to lead, but every now and then, Megatron reminds him that he isnt with a beating. Would love to see this in a sequel.

We got plenty of fights in the first movie, and mostly they were great, although a bit short at times, but in the sequel, i think the fights will be better and longer, so list hear what fights you like to see in the sequels, and the fights can include any new TF's that you want to see in the sequel, or any who died in the first movie and you want to return, here are mine:

Optimus Prime vs Megatron (re-match)
Ultra Magnus vs Starscream
Bumblebee vs Barricade (re-match)
Megatron vs Starscream
Jazz vs Soundwave

I like this list. Three that I would add are:

Prowl vs. Barricade
Starscream vs. Shockwave
Dinobots vs. Devastator

Btw, for some reason I don't think if Bumblebee fought Barricade again it'd be that much of a fight. Bumblebee whooped his ass once & can surely do it again.

I like this list. Three that I would add are:

Prowl vs. Barricade
Starscream vs. Shockwave
Dinobots vs. Devastator

Awesome additions, yeah these would be great. BTW, my memory is failing me at the moment, who is Shockwave?

And i do hope we get to see true Devastator in the sequel.

Btw, for some reason I don't think if Bumblebee fought Barricade again it'd be that much of a fight. Bumblebee whooped his ass once & can surely do it again.

I dont think Bumblebee whooped his ass, Barricade got the first few hits in and even when Bumblebee body slammed Barricade into that small building Barricade still ended up on top of him in the fight.

I just want to see the Autobots cringe in fear as the Constructicons form Devastator. And kick the living **** out of them, as he's allways done in the past:)

Awesome additions, yeah these would be great. BTW, my memory is failing me at the moment, who is Shockwave?

And i do hope we get to see true Devastator in the sequel.

I dont think Bumblebee whooped his ass, Barricade got the first few hits in and even when Bumblebee body slammed Barricade into that small building Barricade still ended up on top of him in the fight.

From my point of view Bumblebee won that fight & no one can change my mind on that.

I just want to see the Autobots cringe in fear as the Constructicons form Devastator. And kick the living **** out of them, as he's allways done in the past:)

That would be awesome, but then the Dinobots would have to introduced really to handle him.

He was the one-eyed Decepticon who turned into a futuristic gun. Here's some more detailed information about the character if you're interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shockwave_(Transformers)

Great stuff, thanks, i remember him now.

From my point of view Bumblebee won that fight & no one can change my mind on that.

Oh he won it, but not with ease IMO.

grimlock vs devastator

actually thinking about this a cool scene of devastator kicking everyone's ass and then the smallest autobot jazz comes back.

He goes on a complete parkour rampage with a blaster and individually not only takes out devastator but takes out three of the five constructicons during this single handedly (the head and the two legs) causing a great scene where a giant falls.

it'd totally show how useful jazz is and he is to be taken seriously as second in command...this film needs more jazz love, he should be the wolverine of this franchise.

grimlock vs devastator

actually thinking about this a cool scene of devastator kicking everyone's ass and then the smallest autobot jazz comes back.

He goes on a complete parkour rampage with a blaster and individually not only takes out devastator but takes out three of the five constructicons during this single handedly (the head and the two legs) causing a great scene where a giant falls.

it'd totally show how useful jazz is and he is to be taken seriously as second in command...this film needs more jazz love, he should be the wolverine of this franchise.

Agreed, i would love to see that scene, and they need to show how much of a badass Jazz is before they permanently kill him off. He is possibly my favourite Autobot in the movie, so i definately want him to return and kick some ass.

Mirage vs Skywarp
Prime vs Megatron (Prime actually getting a few shots in this time)
Ironhide vs Starscream

Great stuff, thanks, i remember him now.

Personally, I'm hoping that if he appears in the sequel, that he is modeled after his portrayal in the Marvel Comics series. I know that the majority would favor Starscream, but I would want Shockwave to assume leadership of the Decepticons in TF2, with Starscream remaing in his usual backstabbing role.

^I would like to see Shockwave, but IMO i would like to see Starscream assume the mantle of leader of the decepticons in the sequel, then have Megatron come back and beat the crap outta him to show him he isnt fit to lead.

Starscream vs Bumblebee
Starscream vs Megatron
Soundwave vs Iron Hide

Soundwave and his minions vs Iron Hide and Rachett

That would be cool to see, but Blaster was always the one most suited to fight Soundwave IMO, but i wouldnt mind seeing the fight you mentioned.

Starscream VS Trailbreaker :word: Trailbreaker's force shield could make for a lot of interesting action scenes.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker vs. the Seekers. Just like the cartoon. :grin:

That's not one-on-one, but it would be incredible to see.

starscream vs swoop and throw in some raptors in there for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"