Revenge of the Fallen One on one fights you want to see in the sequel.

^Oh, dont watch it, is he a main character or something?

He's the serial killer who kills other super-powered people and steals their powers. :yay:

He's played by the guy who plays 'Spock' in the new Star Trek movie.

We didn't even get to see the full BB vs. Barricade fight in the first film. I'd be happy if they just let us finally see the full version. Icing on the cake would be to see a re-match in TF2.
And how about BB vs. Hot Rod in TF2.....the fight of jealousy over Sam's affections, lmao! J/K :grin:

Hot Rod would kick Bumblebee's arse. :oldrazz: :grin:

I've like to see Prime face off against SS.

yup LOL BB will get owned cuz his character is more soft and caring.

I'd like to see:
Iron Hide Vs Demolisher (the one from the movie toys)
Jazz Vs Frenzy
Ratchet Vs Megatron (Have ratchet just trying to hol Megs off, knowing that he can't actually win)
Starscream Vs Bumblebee

I'd like to see:
Jazz Vs Frenzy
Ratchet Vs Megatron (Have ratchet just trying to hol Megs off, knowing that he can't actually win)
Starscream Vs Bumblebee

Ouch...but Frenzy would be OWNED by Jazz in 3 seconds :woot: Frenzy is just a little skinny robot smaller than a human. Plus i think he's headless now xD

Ouch...but Frenzy would be OWNED by Jazz in 3 seconds :woot: Frenzy is just a little skinny robot smaller than a human. Plus i think he's headless now xD

But Frenzy could hide and baskicly shoot disks and things at Jazz.

But Frenzy could hide and baskicly shoot disks and things at Jazz.
o yeah....Jazz is also the smallest autobot in the movie.....and Frenzy would be a good character to revive because he's both CUTE and Memorable :woot: Maybe Jazz is like " C'm here ya little b*tch!!!" Frenzy hides somewhere.....*Jazz looks around cautiously* "COME OUT YA FRIGGIN RAT!!!" Then Frenzy jumps on Jazz and stabs and shoots disks at him.

And Frenzy doesnt lose mass ( for those scientific nerds out there.) We are talking about ( fictional) DEEP space crap here. No one knows what metals/elements are on other planets. Metals on Earth can't morph but maybe Cybertron(fictional planet) metals can imitate any surroundings and change the mass 0_o

I'd like to see:
Jazz Vs Frenzy
Starscream Vs Bumblebee

That would've been cool in the movie. :grin:

o yeah....Jazz is also the smallest autobot in the movie.....and Frenzy would be a good character to revive because he's both CUTE and Memorable :woot: Maybe Jazz is like " C'm here ya little b*tch!!!" Frenzy hides somewhere.....*Jazz looks around cautiously* "COME OUT YA FRIGGIN RAT!!!" Then Frenzy jumps on Jazz and stabs and shoots disks at him.

And Frenzy doesnt lose mass ( for those scientific nerds out there.) We are talking about ( fictional) DEEP space crap here. No one knows what metals/elements are on other planets. Metals on Earth can't morph but maybe Cybertron(fictional planet) metals can imitate any surroundings and change the mass 0_o

Exactly! Than Jazz could throw Frenzy off, and start slashing his sword at him, only to get owned by Frenzy yet again.

Couple of new fights i wanna see:

Shockwave vs Optimus Prime
Starscream vs Ultra Magnus

One new fight I'd like to see would be Unicron versus Optimus Prime or Megatron (this one is most unlikely).

^Na, i would rather see it the other way aroung, Judging by the few comics i have read, i dont think Ultra Magnus would be able to beat Shockwave.

I would like to actually see the fight between BB and Baricade from the first movie

How about the fight between Megatron and Prime in the first movie :whatever:, what sucks about that is if Megs doesn't come back for the next movie then we would have never got a proper fight between them :down

How about the fight between Megatron and Prime in the first movie :whatever:, what sucks about that is if Megs doesn't come back for the next movie then we would have never got a proper fight between them :down
I hope he doesn't.
I mean...he could be rebuilt in the movie...and appear in the final, with his new body, as a cliffhanger.
have Optimus vs Megatron as the final battle of the third movie.

Hell no, that should be done in the second movie in a area with less humans so that they can go all out.

^Agreed, we need to see a more all-out brawl between the two, were we fear for the lives of both and honestly dont know who will win. Very few fights in CB movies have done this, The ONE fight were i honestly thought the bad guy was going to win and the franchise was going to end right there was Blade vs Nomak at the end of Blade II.

I hope we get something like that between Megs and Prime. All they need to do is look in the graphic novel 'The Greatest Battle's Of Optimus Prime and Megatron' there are some great battles between the two in there, though Megatron wins them all.

Sideswipe vs. Starscream. I remember in one of the episodes when Sideswipe jumped, transformed in mid-air and landed on Starscream, crashing him into the ocean. I really wanna see that.

I want to see Ironhide have a gun battle with someone. I don't know a lot about Transformers of the old, so I don't know who would be a good match up, but I would love to see a Bad Boys style shootout with Ironhide, hiding behind buildings and popping out to get a few shots off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"