Who's mutant power will be useful during the final battle of x-men in x3?

Wolverine because he'd be great for killing 'Hood members

Where's Rogue? :( I think she'd be very benificial if she was to drain Magneto, Phoenix, or any of the other Brotherhood mutants.

I voted for Storm :up:

DarknessOfDeath said:
well kitty may not be my fave x-men, but she's not the least favorite. I think it'll cool to see her in action. :D
:eek: You want to see the organ thing?

*cough*whataboutcyclopsandangel*cough*

Storm, Of course, but I think if Iceman's powers have come a long way he could be very useful. Hopefully Cyke will join the battle his blast could take out a few mutants at a time.

lordofthenerds said:
:eek: You want to see the organ thing?
I'd love to see Kitty "go for the heart." But I'm not sure if she'll be developed enough in the allotted time or have enough motivation to do this to someone in the film.

She did try to do it to Phoenix in Endsong.

Storm and Iceman if he's as powerfull as i hope he'll be and maybe Leech?

xwolverine2 said:
storm could stop that too just so you know....

stop her own fog? I was saying it cause someone said she could just put the entire place in fog and nobody could see or find her. But a telepath can.

javon said:
stop her own fog? I was saying it cause someone said she could just put the entire place in fog and nobody could see or find her. But a telepath can.
but she can stop telepaths from entering her mind even without a helmet.

Even with that they can sense her, not reading her mind but knowing where she is.

I think Storm is considerably overrepresented here. She has command of the elements, but she is otherwise physically frail. I've always considered her to be a lesser version of Thor. I am fairly certain that Magneto's polarized shields are for the most part immune to lightning, for that matter.

Ironically enough, the greatest threats to Magneto are likely to be the youngest X-Men: Rogue, Iceman, or Kitty.

karea07 said:
Where's Rogue? :( I think she'd be very benificial if she was to drain Magneto, Phoenix, or any of the other Brotherhood mutants.

I voted for Storm :up:

Yeah. Rogue would be one of the most useful mutants. And the most dangerous.

jusblaze21 said:
Storm, Of course, but I think if Iceman's powers have come a long way he could be very useful. Hopefully Cyke will join the battle his blast could take out a few mutants at a time.

Storm and Cyclops could easily take out a few dozen brotherhood members within a minute or two.

xwolverine2 said:
but she can stop telepaths from entering her mind even without a helmet.

are they putting that in the movie? Its a limited resistance anyway.

Wheres Cyclops, Rogue and Angel on the poll? :confused:

javon said:

I said she could confuse and separate her enemies with fog. I didn't say no one couldn't find her.

Definitely Storm!
Iceman and CYCLOPS(especially if Sentinels are involved) would be a close second!

Iceman, Iceman, Iceman, Iceman, Iceman, and Iceman. He's an Omega mutant of course its him!

rogue and cyke should be there

angel- only if he has a bazooka

So far there is no proof to say that Rogue, Cyclops or Angel will be in the final battle. Thats why they arnt on the poll.

This is a bit of a biased question.....

Storm...OBVIOUSLY....

its like saying who has the best aim in the X-men

Cyclops...Beast or Angel?

That would be Storm, tidal waves, lighting, looks like Halle Berry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"