Who's mutant power will be useful during the final battle of x-men in x3?

RagingTempest said:
I think they keep the X-men films and Spider-man films PG-13 for the kid fans.:up:

lol screw kid fans... they dont know jack about xmen... lol
they shoulda made it rated R from the beginning lol then id love the movies more

I'm going to say Rogue. Whatever power the brotherhood has, she can absorb it and leave them useless.

jmao said:
lol screw kid fans... they dont know jack about xmen... lol
they shoulda made it rated R from the beginning lol then id love the movies more

:mad: Excuse me. I'm not allowed in R movies and I'm not sure my parents would take me so they better keep this movie PG-13 because I know a lot about X-men and so does my little sister because she has to listen to me rant and rave about X-men.

X-Gal123 said:
:mad: Excuse me. I'm not allowed in R movies and I'm not sure my parents would take me so they better keep this movie PG-13 because I know a lot about X-men and so does my little sister because she has to listen to me rant and rave about X-men.

lol ok im sorry... majority kids dont know jack about xmen... plus... just because your parents wont let you see R movies, doesnt mean it wouldnt be so much better if it were... like i said... so many of these mutants can easily spill plenty of blood.... otherwise its like... double unreal... lol
if i had unbreakable claws fighting for mankind... id do some serious ripping apart lol... i can only wish...

jmao said:
lol ok im sorry... majority kids dont know jack about xmen... plus... just because your parents wont let you see R movies, doesnt mean it wouldnt be so much better if it were... like i said... so many of these mutants can easily spill plenty of blood.... otherwise its like... double unreal... lol
if i had unbreakable claws fighting for mankind... id do some serious ripping apart lol... i can only wish...

It's okay and you are right because very few kids in my school know anything about X-men. In a few years I'll probably agree with you about wishing it was more graphic, but not now.

As long as Magneto is around Wolverine I would say he is useless or dead.

i dont get why magneto doesnt kill wolverine already... he has the power to yet he leaves it to his ******ed minions haha

storm is the only one up there who could take all of magnetos army out in less than a minute

You think that people just walk around killing other people because they can?

jmao said:
i dont get why magneto doesnt kill wolverine already... he has the power to yet he leaves it to his ******ed minions haha

because its in the supervillains unwritten code book. All villians must leave there enemies unwell guarded and with a weeker henchmen once you have the upper hand in defeat.

And plus we dont know how this "Final Battle" will pan out. Are the Bro' metting up with the Xmen? Or did the Xmen just rain on their parade and it was a surprise attack? These things effect the way they battle happends. And we dont know so we can just wait till May.

At the final battle you see Storn make a big wave of water. Imagine if Iceman freezes it. a moving iceblock used to crush all of the brother hood. lol. Could end the battle fast.

Exploding Boy said:
And plus we dont know how this "Final Battle" will pan out. Are the Bro' metting up with the Xmen? Or did the Xmen just rain on their parade and it was a surprise attack? These things effect the way they battle happends. And we dont know so we can just wait till May.

lol i highly doubt magneto is going to be like OMG the xmen are going to try to stop us! and i dont think theyre going to join the bros either... but i guess well just have to see

Dark_Phoeinix86 said:
At the final battle you see Storn make a big wave of water. Imagine if Iceman freezes it. a moving iceblock used to crush all of the brother hood. lol. Could end the battle fast.

storm doesnt need iceman... she could freeze the water herself... she could even pick it up herself with the winds... and crush the bad guys

if the other xmen werent on the battle field she could just drown all of em and then freeze it and then thered be a giant brotherhood and goverment soldier popsicle... i guess some of em could get out with whatever power they have but then theyd prolly be easily disposed any other way...

yea but making storm freeze all that takes like 30 extra second bobby doesn't need and besides bobby can shape his ice into w'e he wishes or can.

jmao said:
lol as much as id like to see this movie turn into a slaughter fest, kitty pulling hearts out is not gonna happen... even wolverine slashing people doesnt seem to draw much blood... sucks...

if the world truly had mutants in it, thered be so much more bloodshed
True...

I reckon Storm, Iceman and Wolverine.

gambitfire said:
yea but making storm freeze all that takes like 30 extra second bobby doesn't need and besides bobby can shape his ice into w'e he wishes or can.

lol true, iceman is faster at freezing, but shaping ice isnt all that useful if both storm and him can just freeze them all... so unless he can shape his ice into a leech retrieving machine... shaping ice is useless lol

how come the bobby from the movies isn't the goofball i remember him to be. im prob in the wrong thread but that just came into mymind.

^B/c you can't always have the exact characters from the comics to the big screen.

i know that but all the characters have similar personalities to their comic book counterparts. even rogue.

You guys are discussing storm like she has super potential in this movie. And if she has alot of her potential than Phoenix must becuase that would just be unfair. So if Phoenix is at her full potetial, you know what that means :D :D

Storm is Stormed ::comedy drums::
00000060.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88