Who's role do you want to see shine in this movie?

phantom47

Civilian
Reaction score
Personally if mystique is given the cure i need to see some major acting come out of her!!!!!!!

I want this movie to hit the audience emotionally hard!!!!!

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to shine under an 1 hour and 43 minutes!!!:(

Rogue, HELL YEAH! it's about time ;)

RagingTempest said:
I think it's going to be hard for anyone to shine under an 1 hour and 43 minutes!!!:(

AGREED :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

I hope they maybe make a name trailer next...i guess it will help maybe with getting the audience aware of new characters

I want to see all of them have a shining moment or two, and I think we're going to get that. ;)

Phantom, Only YOU or a MOD can add a poll. It's under Thread Tools, which is under your screenname at the top of the thread...

i have a feeling iceman will end up being the most talked about mutant, with the icesliding, and iceing up

again they havent come close to reaching wolverine's bezerker attack, so if they do that, i am sure he will have some cool fighting

storm was promised a cool role, i bet the studio will deliver

i would like to see cyclops go nuts but the chances are slim

i think multiple man could bring some cool elements

WorthyStevens4 said:
It's not official...

:( Well, until the official running time is released, that's all we have to go on.

I want Storm, Phoenix, Rogue, Cyclops, Beast, Angel...pretty much everyone to shine!!!

L0ngsh0t said:
i have a feeling iceman will end up being the most talked about mutant, with the icesliding, and iceing up

again they havent come close to reaching wolverine's bezerker attack, so if they do that, i am sure he will have some cool fighting

storm was promised a cool role, i bet the studio will deliver

i would like to see cyclops go nuts but the chances are slim

i think multiple man could bring some cool elements
Are we sure Iceman is going to ice-up in this film???

SCOTT&JEAN said:
Are we sure Iceman is going to ice-up in this film???

Yes. It's been confirmed twice that he's going to ice-up and we'll be able to see through him.

I would love to see that! It would be one aspect of the film I would remeber the best!

LastSunrise1981 and WorthyStevens4, thank you both!

I never read that...

Damm how could I have missed that???

The best thing would be everyone shine, but my personal favourites are Rogue and Angel, although I want Jean and Kitty shine too.

it's Jean's movie she better shine or there might be a bret ratner assasination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"