dead and cured characters

onDgrind

Civilian
Reaction score
which of this characters do you feel deserved to have been killed and which do u feel deserved the cure or did not deserve being killed or cured

i think they shouldnt have killed cyclops

magneto shouldnt have been cured, lets hope that scene where he moves the chess slightly with his power is in the movie

i can deal with mystique being cured shes been in 3movies now ,give some one else a chance

jean grey, why did they have to make wolvy kill her?cant they just make her vanish or something that way she could come back.

oh and if they do make a x4 , plzzzz give me mr sinister and the marauders , too bad they already killed archlight and most of the morlocks,

i really think they should have had Jean live would have been good to see how sh'ed cope after all she had done probably having her sort of saving the day at the end and disappearing to start a new life or something away from all the sad memorys a life in which she would do everything possible to redeem herself thus setting up a phoenix spin off

onDgrind said:
which of this characters do you feel deserved to have been killed and which do u feel deserved the cure or did not deserve being killed or cured

i think they shouldnt have killed cyclops

magneto shouldnt have been cured, lets hope that scene where he moves the chess slightly with his power is in the movie

i can deal with mystique being cured shes been in 3movies now ,give some one else a chance

jean grey, why did they have to make wolvy kill her?cant they just make her vanish or something that way she could come back.

oh and if they do make a x4 , plzzzz give me mr sinister and the marauders , too bad they already killed archlight and most of the morlocks,

And do you think Rogue deserves the cure???:confused:
And by the way...magneto was also in the 3 movies just like mystique

If I could change a few minor things?:confused:

Jean wouldn't die...
Cyke wouldn't die...
Professor X would have disappeared to the Savage Land only to be saved
by the X-Men at the end who happened to have a action packed fight with Sauron...
Magneto, Mystique, & Rogue wouldn't get cured...:o
Nightcrawler would have still been around...
Gambit would've showed up atleast once...
Iceman would've stayed with Kitty (for some reason I like them together):(
Storm & Cyke would've been made leaders of X-Men sub-teams which would've made it easy for future sequal ideas.:up:
Psylocke would've had longer hair and joined the X-Men...
Angel would've had a love scene with Psylocke...
The cure would be temporary and unsuccessful...
Sabretooth would come back and beat da crap out of Wolverine...
Storm & Jean would've had a good fight...
Rogue and Mystique would've had an off the wall fighting scene where
they kept changing into different people! The fight would later evolve into
clues of Rogue & Mystique's past...:up: :)
Mr. Sinister or Apocalypse would be the idea for X4...

(sigh)... we can only dream :(

Rogue's Hand said:

Jean wouldn't die...
Cyke wouldn't die...
by the X-Men at the end who happened to have a action packed fight with Sauron...
Storm & Cyke would've been made leaders of X-Men sub-teams which would've made it easy for future sequal ideas.:up:

i like all your ideas,guess i aint the only one who wants mr sinister so bad

Rogue's Hand said:

Jean wouldn't die...
Cyke wouldn't die...

So do you like anything from this movie, lol!!!!

-Storm should of died.
-Wolverine would of been interesting if he had the cure,because he would still have his skeleton but wouldn't heal.
-Cyclops should of lived.
-Magneto havingthe cure is interesting,because where does he stand against mutants now.
-Mystique getting the cure is a good move.

magneto getting the cure is interesting, but i get hes gonna get his power back since we dont know if the cure is permanent

Not my honest opinion but I think no one should have died. Ask for cure I do think it would be interesting if Wolverine had gotten it in the end, but he's my favorite so I'm glad he didn't.

Death is a major part of the comics ... and so is characters moving on.

Cyclops in the movies simply comes across as dull, Marsden is an average actor and I have no problem with killing him off. In the comics you are able to see what Scott feels and thinks, this makes him a complex and loved character but I am not at all surprised to see the move version die.

Rogue taking the cure and returning home simply brings her full circle. She never wanted to be an x-man and in the movies her powers are limited because she does not retain them ... this makes it hard to place her in battle situations. I'm very happy with the path she takes.

Logan killing Jean is taken straight from Grant Morrisons 'Planet X' epic and makes sense because of the bond that has been there since the first movie. Jean will return ... she is the Phoenix, they always rise again.

At the moment Magneto has also lost his powers in the comics ... it won't last. It never does.

The only thing I don't agree with is the so-called death of Xavier ..... I don't think it is needed ... I know why they did it but it simply reduces the impact of other events in the movie.

if they wanted to kill anyone in the movie, they should have killed mystique and make magneto go mad destroying everything in his path, not make mystique get the cure and then abandon her, lame

Magneto abandons her because she is JUST a human now.

To him she is no longer beautiful or useful. It says alot about the man and makes sense to me.

He HATES humans ... ALL humans, with a passion.

now that hes cure will see what he does, too bad hes starting to get his powers back

onDgrind said:
i like all your ideas,guess i aint the only one who wants mr sinister so bad

No point bringing in sinister now that scotts gone unless they bring in alex think about it he comes back with sinister and wants revenge on the xmen because he thinks they betrayed his brother scott and killed him. And at the end of x4 alex becomes the leader:) sweet or what atl east that way the summer legacy lives on.

Well, If Scott is really dead, at least he and Jean will be together, after all... :(

Dany

Mystique hated humans too. Do you think she'll kill herself (offscreen maybe)?
She was proud of being blue, so no doubt she'll be ashamed to be human...

SatEL said:
No point bringing in sinister now that scotts gone unless they bring in alex think about it he comes back with sinister and wants revenge on the xmen because he thinks they betrayed his brother scott and killed him. And at the end of x4 alex becomes the leader:) sweet or what atl east that way the summer legacy lives on.

if they gonna bring sinister , the marauders better be with him , the idea of alex coming with him is good though, would bring some havoc to the xmen , ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"