Days of Future Past Trailer on Monday, what do you want to see?

JohnGrey

Civilian
Reaction score
I'd love to see
*Sentinels in action.
*A glimpse of Rogue to know she is still there, or at least her name listed towards the end.
* Hear if Mystique has her robotic voice in this one.
* A glimpse of powers being used from every character.

-A piece of an action scene/power display from every character
-Sentinels
-Better resolution of the story
-Epic music
-Great money shots

--Sentinels
-Bishop/Warpath/Blink/sunspot using their powers
--An intense scene featuring young xavier..

I *don't* want to see a character trailer.
I want to see finished (or close to finished) sf/x.
Sentinels.
Destruction/mayhem.
I just want a high concept trailer.

- Music that doesn't put me to sleep
- A sense of huge scale that they keep talking about: epic visuals, Sentinels, powers etc.
- No boring teary/worried/static character shots
- More of characters interacting or working together (I didn't care for The Avengers but damn if that shot in the trailer circling the gang wasn't gold and instantly iconic)

Seeing more footage will make me happy

more of the characters
some bit of the specutcle of film
some hints to plot of film to get people's attention.What some forget Is popularty of marvel had to do with characters.we need to get some of that In trailer.

The first trailer was heavily characters, so I want to see the action and visual effects. It needs to show that its a main player among Cap 2 and A.Spiderman 2.
We need Sentinels, power displays and an epic money shot.
Also it needs to stand out, which is easy for xmen. Xmen has blue people, man with metal skin and man who manipulates ice. But I want Iceman in iceform!!

Just

ACTION!!!!!!!!

What some forget Is popularty of marvel had to do with characters.we need to get some of that In trailer.

:dry:

By character trailer I mean showing the name of the character and then showing clips of the character. And I don't want that.

The character trailer worked for X2 because that movie featured some of X-fandom's big guns.

Though one of this movie's greatest strengths is its cast, some of the lesser known characters and/or actors don't need to be featured prominently (Quicksilver, Toad, Stryker, etc).

Besides that's going to be a very long trailer.

At least a short demonstration of a Sentinel in action. Minimum.
New music
New dialogue
Less reaction shots
Highlight the primary characters and largest time period (the Past)
Some new shots of the new characters in action

Sentinels (It doesn't have to be a lot, just some kind of appearance).
More Mystique being badass.
More of the other mutants (Kitty, Bishop, Iceman, Blink, etc).
More Fassbender.
More epic-sounding Patrick Stewart voiceovers.
More about Trask.

Xavier/Magneto homoeroticism.

More shirtless Hugh Jackman.

Rogue.

:dry:

By character trailer I mean showing the name of the character and then showing clips of the character. And I don't want that.

The character trailer worked for X2 because that movie featured some of X-fandom's big guns.

Though one of this movie's greatest strengths is its cast, some of the lesser known characters and/or actors don't need to be featured prominently (Quicksilver, Toad, Stryker, etc).

Besides that's going to be a very long trailer.

Agreed. I want flight. Sentinels. Mutants. I don't care. I would like to see some aerial action.

I want flight
I want superspeed
I want lightning/tornados/JustAnyThingStormWantsToDo
I want sentinels, Explosions,
Older Magneto,
Scale of the film,
Cool music,
I want a lot really haha.
I really want to see Blink use a portal.

yeah this trailer needs the most epic song of all time.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Sentinels, the mutants using their powers, but still telling the story to drawl new audience's.

yeah this trailer needs the most epic song of all time.

The Comic Con trailer was basically the first trailer but with Hans Zimmer's Time as the background music.

Every time I rewatch the actual trailer, it makes me miss the original soundtrack they used.

I want to see:
-a post-apocalyptic image of New York
-concentration camp montage
-people on the subway wearing their "mark" as human or latent mutant, etc.
-a chase scene of future sentinel hunting down mutants
-team/group action of future X-Men fighting the sentinel
-Storm doing storm stuff
-Iceman doing actual iceman powers
-Blink doing her thing, while Sunspot and Warpath fly
-Rogue??
-past Mystique doing crazy martial arts stuff
-70s fashions
-Dazzler??

I'm not sure we're getting future New York in this film tbh. Past New York for sure. But for the future I think they'll be in Moscow and China.

It would be a nice surprise though.

I'm not sure we're getting future New York in this film tbh. Past New York for sure. But for the future I think they'll be in Moscow and China.

It would be a nice surprise. Grimy, post-apocalyptic cityscapes and street scenes, for example.

I'd also like to see a street fight between a gang of humans against Kitty. It was in the comic. Could be adjusted a little bit to the filmverse.

Well they should in theory be going to the school in NYC but whether we see the scale of NY itself is to be hoped for.

I really hope there is some form of look at some cities from around the world. Even if it is just a montage with Xavier speaking at the start as to how its all happened e.g. "It started with the introduction of the Nimrod (In my head im talking like Patrick and saying future sentinel seems weird haha), after rounding up and exterminating mutants in America (show the gravestones) they swept across the globe. Each capitol fell (They could show something like NY, London, Paris, finally reaching Moscow) and only few survive.." Dun dun dunnnnnnn haha

Well they should in theory be going to the school in NYC but whether we see the scale of NY itself is to be hoped for.

There likely won't be a school to go to in the future.

I'm now remembering that Rogue's cut scene might've been at the mansion (which is technically in *Upstate* New York) but if that's cut I'm not sure we'll see that now. So I'm still doubting we'll actually see New York state, much less the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"