Who's stronger? Krillin or Tien?

I don't know. But there is nothing in the manga or anime that ever suggested to me that Krillin became stronger than Tien at any point in time.
Tien ftw.

This thread takes me back. Ah...one of the few good things about my pre teen and teen days.

I believe Tien is stronger. May be wrong, but I think he is.

It was stated in the Boo arc that Kurririn was the most powerful human.

^ you have to prove it dude. I would go with Tien easily,as that guy as done some insane ****. Holding off pre-perfect form cell was one of the greatest things Ive seen in DBZ.

I don't know about Krillin being stronger.

Logically (;)), Tien would be stronger because he still trained throughout the years in solitude while Krillin became a family man.

Tien can grow a new arm what human can teach you that?

It was stated in the Boo arc that Kurririn was the most powerful human.
Yamchas statement can't even be taken seriously.
In every arc Krillin never demonstrated that he surpassed Tien in power.

Yamchas statement can't even be taken seriously.
In every arc Krillin never demonstrated that he surpassed Tien in power.
He trained with his wife for 7 years.
Besides the Destruction Disc >> -any of Tienshinhan's attacks-
Since it goes through every matter, no matter what.

He trained with his wife for 7 years.
He wasn't training with her. He only trained with her for a little while a few days before the world tournament.

Besides the Destruction Disc >> -any of Tienshinhan's attacks-
Since it goes through every matter, no matter what.
If Krillin even has a chance to use it. Physically and Ki wise Tiens always been more powerful than Krillin.

He wasn't training with her. He only trained with her for a little while a few days before the world tournament.

If Krillin even has a chance to use it. Physically and Ki wise Tiens always been more powerful than Krillin.
Look at the Nappa fight for example, Tienshinhan was the one that got owned in the nastiest way.
Kurririn could actually keep up with Nappa for a while and he almost killed him as well (with the destruction disc)

Then we have him on Namek getting his sleeping powers awaked, even though he was even more powerful than Tienshinhan there.
When Goku went SSJ Tienshinhan gave up his training (stated by himself)
Kurirrin continued.

The Neo-chi cannon that held back Seru and deflected a blast from Boo worked a lot like the desruction disc, it didn't damage Seru or Boo any, just gave them a knockback.
Besides they werent ready for it.

Look at the Nappa fight for example, Tienshinhan was the one that got owned in the nastiest way.
Kurririn could actually keep up with Nappa for a while and he almost killed him as well (with the destruction disc)
Actually it was the other way around. Tien actually managed to somehow defend himself against Nappa for a while, while Krillin was ko'd in a single blow.
And the destructo disc would only ever hit him if he let it, as was also proven.

Then we have him on Namek getting his sleeping powers awaked, even though he was even more powerful than Tienshinhan there.
You mean the sleeping powers that made him just strong enough for Guldo to beat him. Tien was training with King kai and made better progress there than Goku did. He was still stronger than Krillin during this arc.

When Goku went SSJ Tienshinhan gave up his training (stated by himself)
Kurirrin continued.
Don't remember this. I do remember however that Tien left to train before facing the androids. Stated by Tien himself.

The Neo-chi cannon that held back Seru and deflected a blast from Boo worked a lot like the desruction disc, it didn't damage Seru or Boo any, just gave them a knockback.
Besides they werent ready for it.
Who said anything about the neo ki blast. Both that and the destructo disc don't really have anything to do with how strong either of them are.
If Tiens hit with the destructo disc he would die, but the same could be applied to Krillin with the Ki blast. I just personally never saw Krillin do anything more impressive than Tien. And the only real evidence that can even remotely suggest Krillin is stronger is Yamchas statement which I don't think he was serious when he thought that.

Actually it was the other way around. Tien actually managed to somehow defend himself against Nappa for a while, while Krillin was ko'd in a single blow.
And the destructo disc would only ever hit him if he let it, as was also proven.
Read the manga ... Nappa punched of Tienshinhan's arm, then Kurirrin and Gohan blasted him so that he turn his attention to them, then Tienshinhan fires a kiaocannon and dies.
Kurirrin kicks Nappa around for a moment before throwin a DD, Nappa says: Hah!
Vegeta says: Nappa! Watch out!
In the last second Nappa dodges it and get a scratch on his cheek.

You mean the sleeping powers that made him just strong enough for Guldo to beat him. Tien was training with King kai and made better progress there than Goku did. He was still stronger than Krillin during this arc.
Actually Guldo had wierd powers, they were originally more powerful than him.
Tienshinhan's progress was never mentioned.

Don't remember this. I do remember however that Tien left to train before facing the androids. Stated by Tien himself.
So did Kurirrin. - Only Yamcha nailed.

Who said anything about the neo ki blast. Both that and the destructo disc don't really have anything to do with how strong either of them are.
If Tiens hit with the destructo disc he would die, but the same could be applied to Krillin with the Ki blast. I just personally never saw Krillin do anything more impressive than Tien. And the only real evidence that can even remotely suggest Krillin is stronger is Yamchas statement which I don't think he was serious when he thought that.
Tienshinhan loses, why do you think Akria made Ymcha state anything like that otherwise?

Read the manga ... Nappa punched of Tienshinhan's arm, then Kurirrin and Gohan blasted him so that he turn his attention to them, then Tienshinhan fires a kiaocannon and dies.
Kurirrin kicks Nappa around for a moment before throwin a DD, Nappa says: Hah!
Vegeta says: Nappa! Watch out!
In the last second Nappa dodges it and get a scratch on his cheek.

Good thing you didn't leave out the rest of Tiens fight, before the punch.
Or add the fact that Krillins kicks didn't even phase him. Or again that Nappa was going to let the destructo disc hit him being cocky, until Vegeta told him not to. Or how Krillin got beat by Nappa in one hit, while Tien didn't.

Actually Guldo had wierd powers, they were originally more powerful than him.
Tienshinhan's progress was never mentioned.
Doesn't change the fact that while in the sticky web thing he almost killed them with his bare strenth. And Vegeta killed him in a single ki blast.

Also,Tien was standing on King kais world without strain, and mentioned he was training with him. It took Goku several weeks to even stand properly there.

So did Kurirrin. - Only Yamcha nailed.
Yeah and krillin was the only one too scared to even fight the androids when the time came, well besides Yamcha.

Tienshinhan loses, why do you think Akria made Ymcha state anything like that otherwise?
Because, why any writter would make a goofy d-list character say something thats not literal. Yamcha wasn't being serious. When was the last time Yamcha even checked to see how strong Tien had gotten before making this statement. 7 years ago was the last time they even met.

Kurirrin also stated that only the aliens and his wife would be able to beat him (tounrament)

Stil have to give it To Tien, Ive seen alot more form him the krillen/Kurirrin. Tien held off pre-perfect Form cell, saved Gohan from Buu, and seems to be always training, and never once settles down.

Tien > Yamcha.

I don't care what the manga says about that shyit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"