Who's the villain/villains you'd like to see Wolverine face?

Why does the Elektra movie have to have any sort of relevance to the Wolverine movie? It's not like movies follow any kind of continuity...

bulok said:
Why does the Elektra movie have to have any sort of relevance to the Wolverine movie? It's not like movies follow any kind of continuity...
That's not what I meant. I simply meant that since the Hand had already appeared in a movie-widely agreed upon as a very bad movie*-it's not only unlikely that we'll see them in another film but it wouldn't be a very smart move. That'd be like putting Patience Phillips in the next Batman movie.

Chris Wallace said:
That's not what I meant. I simply meant that since the Hand had already appeared in a movie-widely agreed upon as a very bad movie*-it's not only unlikely that we'll see them in another film but it wouldn't be a very smart move. That'd be like putting Patience Phillips in the next Batman movie.

>shudder<

Considering this is going to be an origin film, would anyone like to see William Stryker again? Perhaps even bring back Brian Cox for the role, he was phenemonal in X-Men 2....

Yeah - lots o' these guys.

sakura3.jpg

:D

Viper
Silver Fox
Sabretooth
Wendigo

Batman said:
Considering this is going to be an origin film, would anyone like to see William Stryker again? Perhaps even bring back Brian Cox for the role, he was phenemonal in X-Men 2....

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Hellion said:
Viper
Silver Fox
Sabretooth
Wendigo

Silver Fox isn't really a villain of Wolverine's, she was more of his love interest of at one point until she was killed by Sabertooth. Her death however was an illusion of Wolverine's memory, and she later joined Hydra. Then, is when she was killed by Sabertooth under mind control.

Either way, it would be interesting to see her an Logan in the film. Considering she obtained a healing factor like him, from there days with the Weapon X program.

The main villain I'd like to see is Sabretooth. But I'd like to see the REAL Sabretooth. Not that growling ****** from X-1. I think he could be one of the best movie villains ever if done right.

Chris Wallace said:
Well In Any Event, I Wouldn't Hold My Breath Waiting To See Vindicator's Outfit On The Big Screen.
Well if Alpha flight were done, i would expect them to have a similar leather look to the x-men in leather with a colour theme behind it.

perhaps white, since the x-men have black and daredevil and elektra have already covered the red outfits.

but it wouldnt be plain white, it woudl be white with customised red panels and designs and vindicators would simply have the maple leaf design on his front. no mask required, although maybe a helmet with a visor may be fine.

could well work, i feel it's far more toned down than some of the other costumes, especially the patriotic ones.

heck since it's a prequel, i see no reason why the lighter more unique-to-the individual costume themes wouldn't work.

GIVE ME VINDICATOR DAMMIT!!!

Batman said:
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I see no reason not to include him.

Chris Wallace said:
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I see no reason not to include him.

Indeed. I'd like to see him portray the character again, only this time, we see who he was before his appearence in X2. Such as bringing in all the volunteers of the Weapon X program, and his relationship with Logan before giving him his adamantium skeleton. It only adds more to the fact that this is an origin film, so it'd be nice to see a bit more of how exactly he got his abilities in the first place. Not to mention the whole time Wolverine was in the X-films, he always wanted too know more about himself. Even having dreams from his days with the program, or going to Alkali Lake. This film would be the right place to do so.

Silver Samurai, Wendingo, The hand , Juggernaught, Omega Red, Hydra, X-23 OR Sabertooth

X-23 would probably be better suited for a possible sequel. Only because, considering this is an origin film, we can expect to see a lot more of who Logan is, and doesn't know there's somebody else out there like him.

The way I see it happening is that she should start off as a villain sent to hunt and kill Wolverine, and then later on is when it's revealed that she's possibly a clone of himself, making him either her father/brother. She isn't 100% like him though. She has two claws in both her left and right hands, along with one extra in both of her feet. Considering she's a genetic clone of Wolverine, she also has a healing factor.

I'd like to see Cyber break Wolverine in half. I'm sure Hulk could also manage doing that to Wolverine.

Bullseye said:
I'd like to see Cyber break Wolverine in half. I'm sure Hulk could also manage doing that to Wolverine.

Cyber would be interesting. He claims Wolverine is responsible for killing his father. A lot can be told with him, along with some good fight sequences. Considering he too has a healing factor...

I'd love to see the badass demon, Ogun tangle with Wolverine.

top-ten-wolverine-villains-20060509031717948.jpg

Batman said:
X-23 would probably be better suited for a possible sequel. Only because, considering this is an origin film, we can expect to see a lot more of who Logan is, and doesn't know there's somebody else out there like him.

The way I see it happening is that she should start off as a villain sent to hunt and kill Wolverine, and then later on is when it's revealed that she's possibly a clone of himself, making him either her father/brother. She isn't 100% like him though. She has two claws in both her left and right hands, along with one extra in both of her feet. Considering she's a genetic clone of Wolverine, she also has a healing factor.
The main problem there is Deathstrike kinda filled the whole "somebody just like me" angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"