• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Who's your favorite ACTOR(S)? (as well as least favorite)

Equint77 said:
There have been plans to build a new stadium across from YS but it would still include tearing the building up....

I saw an episode of SportsCentury: The Yankees Part: 1 and so much has happened in that field that it should be declared a historical monument... and I'm not just saying that cause I live in NY but what you said Supes... it's got such a history.

Yeah, no matter who you root for, you have to respect Yankee Stadium, Wrigley Field, and Fenway Park for the history that all of them carry...I wonder why they haven't been declared national mouments yet? I mean especially with a big baseball fan in the WhiteHouse...

Equint77 said:
LOL.. the players that played there? The amount of ****ing world series they won there? The teams that were assembled? Babe ****in Ruth's legend took place in YS?
I'm not impressed

Equint77 said:
LOL.. the players that played there? The amount of ****ing world series they won there? The teams that were assembled? Babe ****in Ruth's legend took place in YS?

Babe who?? I thought Barry Bonds was supposed to be the only "great baseball legend" :rolleyes:

Oh how I hate Barry Bonds...he ranks up there with George

Fenway's been around since the start of the century... it's probably older than Wrigley or any current stadium or ball field.... all these buildings have meaning cause they've been around year after year after year. They really do need to be made national monuments.

Ronny Shade said:
I'm not impressed

have a lohan on me... you heathen. :o

ll98.jpg

^^HOLY CRAP!!

When did she get hot again???? :eek:

She's always been hot. She's just a ****ing idiot.

Least Favourite is easy:

NICHOLAS CAGE

Favourite is more difficult, in no particular order:

Patrick Stewart
Tobey Maguire
Willem Dafoe
Micheal Rosenbaum
Wesley Snipes
Gary Dourdan

Ronny Shade said:
She's always been hot. She's just a ****ing idiot.

I dunno, I thought she became kinda gross during her anorexic phase :(

yeah I guess. maybe. I wasn't paying attention.

I agree with you there. Red hair is a shameful thing to waste.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Yes, it is.
[/font]
Thanks. Scarlett is at the top of my babes list. She's agreat actress and so beautiful.

She was great in Eight Legged Freaks...I love that movie, because I love spiders. It was funny when she made that guy piss in his pants. I would've punched him....:D:up: :)

I always wanted to see that movie. Never did get around to it.

Spider-X said:
yeeeeeah....F#CK NO!!!:mad:

i actually can't stand that **** and won't feel bad when she drops off the face of the earth...i think everything will suddenly become more beautiful when that wentch is gone...but that's just MHO:D

LoL that was funny! :up: :up: :up: :up:
I feel the same way about Jessica Biel...No offence towards Super Man :up:

The Female Torch said:
I also like the Red Sox :D

see Ronny doesn't know you and he hates you...I don't know you and I love you ;) :D

The Female Torch said:
LoL that was funny! :up: :up: :up: :up:
I feel the same way about Jessica Biel...No offence towards Super Man :up:

None taken :D

Different strokes for different folks I always say...

Given the subject that probably sounded a bit dirty :O

Superman79 said:
see Ronny doesn't know you and he hates you...I don't know you and I love you ;) :D
It's okay. We made up.

Pacino
DeNiro
Jack Nicholson
Christopher Eccleston
Cillian Murphy

Just off the top of my head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads