The Amazing Spider-Man Molina Says He's Interested Returning As Ock

Without that, he's a good guy.

which could be interesting, if a departure from the comics. he as dr. connors friend could be trying to help him overcome his own monstrous side (the lizard).

if they could come up with a good story involving that i'd be fine with him returning, otherwise it takes away from the point of SM2's ending.

Ock isn't dead. So yeah, bring him back at some point.

Molina had a contract that Ock could appear in SM3 or SM4. So why not bring him back this time around? He's a villain everyone loved in the second movie. I think this could help from the disaster the SM3 was.

HIPYA Alfred! :}
Except I don't know how you could not drown being pulled down into the water with 100 or so pounds on your back....

I'm curious, if Ock was to come back, what would be his goal? Well, whatever it would be, I have a feeling it would be awesome. :up:

His goal... well that would depend on his state-of-mind. ;)

His goal... well that would depend on his state-of-mind. ;)
His goal...to catch Megan Fox doing a swim suit shoot ;)

I don't even know how they're going to bring him back, but the novelization of spidey 2 says he went completely blind at the end. I think that will be cool to have him blind in SM3 which would make him depend on the arms MORE., allowing him to become totally dependent on them.

Unless they do some reshoots and release a new SM2 where Doc Ock is just knocked out and taken to jail.

I was hoping in the SM2 Director's Cut, he would just wash up on shore....

^ ??? How the arms wieghed like 100 pounds...?

How I picture Ock will return:
Hobo fishermen in a boat their nets down, and they catch Doc Ock as he floats father down. The fishermen draw their nets and see Doc Ock tangled in the net.

guy 1: That there is one ugly fish...
guy 2: I do say...

It would be very cool if Sam let Alfred choose how Ock returned..I'd be interested in what he'd come up with...

^ ??? How the arms wieghed like 100 pounds...?

How I picture Ock will return:
Hobo fishermen in a boat their nets down, and they catch Doc Ock as he floats father down. The fishermen draw their nets and see Doc Ock tangled in the net.

guy 1: That there is one ugly fish...
guy 2: I do say...
No...no:o

I think him washing up on shore is the least corny. In the context of SM2, he is dead. But, as they have said, he can be brought back through the magic of writing!

You shot down my corny scenario :'(

It was just a suggestion that I thought would be humorous...
*sigh*

I'm think him washing up on shore is a great idea! I would defenitely be all for that. :up:

Either that or maybe we see a tentacle pop out of the water and latch onto the dock, as well as another and then another, and to pull up Doc Ock out of the water.

I think Ock should just reappear if you bring him back. I think in his case, 2 villains could work. You have one villain all movie doing work for someoen called "The Master Planner." Electro or something works this way. Then, you reveal in the climax, Ock was pulling the strings. Say his arms reactivated in the water to save him or something.

That would be an awesome climax. One that I'd like to not know about before the movie.

I think Ock should just reappear if you bring him back. I think in his case, 2 villains could work. You have one villain all movie doing work for someoen called "The Master Planner." Electro or something works this way. Then, you reveal in the climax, Ock was pulling the strings. Say his arms reactivated in the water to save him or something.
That would be cool!

I think it's a much better way to bring Ock back in .

As much as I loved Molina as Ock in Spider-man 2, and as much as I would love a return of him...it really shouldn't happen.

First, it would be like jumping the shark- bringing him back this early....it would be admitting that they have nothing left to offer and are going to be "safe" and bring back something they know worked.

Secondly, he is dead. He swam with the SUN. That water was so hot that it would have evaporated his skin soon after he was in it. Also, his arms weighed about 100-200lbs. They also do not float.... The lights on the arms, blinked and went off at the end of his last scene....he is dead.

Thirdly, besides being more dead than a door nail....he snapped back to his senses and converted to the good side. He wouldn't be coming back as a "bad guy"...to do so would be an odd step.

The coolest way to bring him back- would to have been to have the "Master Planner" appear in voice only in Spider-man 4...orchestrating the events of the film and the film's villains...to be revealed as Ock in Spider-man 5...but that would be very hard to achieve given the reasons that he is dead and, if miraculously alive, a good guy.

-R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"