The Amazing Spider-Man Molina Says He's Interested Returning As Ock

I didn't mean Chameleon would be Doc Ock in SM2,i meant Chameleon would be Doc Ock in SM4 explaining why Doc Ock would be a villain in SM4 when he redeemed himself in SM2.

That's still a bit corny, IMO. Mysterio can do anything with his effects, so wasting them on dressing up as Ock I think is a waste if he was used, and I'd rather see the Chameleon be a bit more cerebrally oriented...less dressing up for action scenes.

They could even make it where when Dr. Connors turns into the Lizard,make it where he can't change back and then use the Chameleon so he can use the Dr. Connors disguise to make the viewers think the Lizard serum in Dr. Connors body is making him act evil in situations.

But it's not the Lizard serum making Dr. Connors into a villain,it would be the villain the Chameleon under the disguise what is making Dr. Connors do the things that he would not normally do.

As much as I loved Molina as Ock, the only reason he should be in SM4 is the opening credits when they do the scenes from previous movies.

Bring him back along with some of the other villains as illusions with Mysterio as the lead villain.

I know how he can return to the films without it being too convoluted.
He didn't actually die.

He sank to the bottom, maybe died for a few minutes, but his arms pulled him out.

He could even put together the Sinister Six for the sixth film. That would be awesome!

:otto:

They could bring him back if they give us a new SM2 version where spidey just knocks Doc Ock out,then spidey destroys that minature sun by pushing it to the bottom of the ocean.

I don't want any actors from the Raimi trilogy. They should have a new interpretation of Doc Ock with a new actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"