Who's your favorite ACTOR(S)? (as well as least favorite)

he was better in New Jersey Drive and Clueless. :(

Yeah he was great in Clueless

but who wasn't?

The Female Torch said:
LOL I loved Clueless! ^^
Bring It On is better than Clueless. :o
And don't say "As if!" to me! :mad: :p

DBella said:
Bring It On is better than Clueless. :o
And don't say "As if!" to me! :mad: :p

I dont really care, I like bring it on as well, the male cheer leaders were hott!

guycheer2.jpg

male_cheerleaders.jpg

male%20cheerleaders4.jpg

LOL disturbing but still very funny :D

My favourite all time actor and has been since I was three years old is Harrison Ford.

I think my least favourite would have to be Matthew Broderick.

Favorites: Christopher Walken, , Johnny Depp, Ron Pearlman, Hugh Jackman , Alfred Molina, Denzel Washington, Kevin Spacy, Bruce Campbell, Harrison Ford, Cillian Murphy and Christaina bale

Hates: Jimmy Fallon, Ashton Kutcher, Parker Possey

Favorites: Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer

Least favorites: Tom Cruise and Orlando Bloom

Decay said:
Least favorites: Tom Cruise and Orlando Bloom

EWW Orlando Bloom is such a pretty boy >_<
Only reason why he was good in Lord of the Rings was because he had hardly any lines.

um, why such hard questions

Damn it I can't think, I'll be back

Favorite Actors: Christian Bale, Edward Norton, Matt Damon, Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder, and Brad Pitt.

Least Favorite: I honestly can't think of my least favorite right now. :confused:

Marlon Brando, Christian Bale, Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Depp, Paul Newman, Jennifer Connely, Kate Winslet. There's more but I can't think of anymore at the moment, eh. As for hate, I I'll do that later.

you hate all the time. No need to do it on demand :)

Ronny Shade said:
you hate all the time. No need to do it on demand :)
Pretty much, So I guess pretty much anybody not on my favorite list is on my hate list.

John Travolta, Christian Slater, Emilion Estevez, Bruce Willis, George Cloony, Jim Carrey, Denzel Washington.

I'll put more up later.

Favorites: Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman, Robert DeNiro, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Robin Williams, Paul Giamatti and Bill Murray.

Least Favorites: Matthew McConaughey, Nicholas Cage, Warren Beatty, Tom Cruise, and David Schwimmer.

my favorite actor is Russell Crowe.

my least favorite actor is Keanu Reeves. he's cute but can't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"