Infinity War Whose lack of screentime were you most disappointed with?

KevTravels

Superhero
Reaction score
I gotta admit I was quite surprised.

damn. Tried to create a poll but made an error.

I was shocked at how little screentime Falcon and Bucky got. Also BLACK WIDOW

Captain America's really. And Hulk.

We didn't get a firm idea of what happened to Valkyrie, Korg, and Meek.

I enjoyed that we got a lot of Banner, but I kept wondering when the Hulk would show up.

And yeah, felt like Drax got more screentime than Cap.

Hulk but it is understandable. He got his behind kicked for the first time he was truly scared. I hope this means Banner and Hulk will work on a connection.

I think those three were not on the ship. The Grandmaster's party ship was not on the top of the ship like it was in the end of Ragnarok. Though they could be dead now because of Thanos.

Hulk but it is understandable. He got his behind kicked for the first time he was truly scared. I hope this means Banner and Hulk will work on a connection.

That is an interesting and valid point about Hulk being scared,not only was his physical strength matched his anger was outmatched by fear.

Banner is calling Hulk out but Hulk say no makes sense when you look at it that way.

The Hulk and Black Widow. The Hulk turned coward after he met someone stronger than him. Black Widow's best scene was the fight in Edinburgh. She didn't say or do much after that.

None that really stuck out. I could have used some Hulk smashage in the Wakanda battle but that's about it. I wonder if they're saving that until something happens to Black Widow in Avengers Four or something? So he really gets mad? I only really wanted a decent amount of Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man and I got that.

The implication is that they're dead I think, but it's left ambiguous enough that they can be brought back if Marvel want to. At the time the movie was written and filmed they probably would have been considered very minor characters, not even worthy of a death scene (or a pay cheque).

Last edited:
Most disappointing was definitely The Hulk.

I think those three were not on the ship. The Grandmaster's party ship was not on the top of the ship like it was in the end of Ragnarok. Though they could be dead now because of Thanos.

I want a scene of Banner talking to Hulk in his psyche. I think Banner needs to understand that Hulk is the scared child he used to be. Or the monster he created to get over childhood trauma. That is why the Hulk "saved" him.

The Hulk and Black Widow. The Hulk turned coward after he met someone stronger than him. Black Widow's best scene was the fight in Edinburgh. She didn't say or do much after that.

That was very shocking.

I really don't get why everyone with Cap had such small screentime. They had better make up for it in the 4th film.

Basically just Cap for me.

But honestly, I get the sense 4 will have more focus on those who didn't get their chance to shine here. Like Cap will probably have a Tony/Stephen sized role next time, so it's all going to basically even out over the two movies anyway. Not a big deal.

Cap, Vision and Falcon. Scarlet witch too even though she had a decent ammount, she was so good I wish she had more.

I gotta admit I was quite surprised.

damn. Tried to create a poll but made an error.

I was shocked at how little screentime Falcon and Bucky got. Also BLACK WIDOW

Go to thread tools and choose "Add a poll".

Widow is so annoying that I was so happy she had little screentime.

Hulk
hawkeye
ant man.

would have happily traded quill, drax and mantis for those 3 in some capacity.

pratt said his role was a cameo, it was far bigger than that.

I figured that anyone who got less screen time in A3 would have more in A4.

This isn't Hulk's first time losing a fight.

This isn't Hulk's first time losing a fight.
Well I didn't say just lose he got his tail kicked and it wasn't a fluke. He felt it.

Hulk lost to Tony in the Hulkbuster but he didn't lose in seconds, he was doing work on that armor.

His matches with Thor were back and forth, neither fighting to kill.

Those were the only matches he fought in one on one. Thanos would have killed him and he knew he could have if he wanted to.

Well I didn't say just lose he got his tail kicked and it wasn't a fluke. He felt it.

Hulk lost to Tony in the Hulkbuster but he didn't lose in seconds, he was doing work on that armor.

His matches with Thor were back and forth, neither fighting to kill.

Those were the only matches he fought in one on one. Thanos would have killed him and he knew he could have if he wanted to.

True, I apologize for the misunderstanding of your post.

Go to thread tools and choose "Add a poll".

Widow is so annoying that I was so happy she had little screentime.
I'm glad too. Hope to see little of her in A4 too because I've seen more than enough of her in the MCU and I want to see other characters who I've hardly seen like Valkyrie, Nebula, Drax etc. and especially Captain Marvel to suck up all the screentime in A4.

Hulk.

He was shown in the trailers running with the others in Wakanda. I wanted to see him smashing rather than Hulkbuster. I wanted to see him fight Cull Obsidian. He seems like he isn't all that savage. It should be that the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. He didn't seem to have that ability here.

I understand he was taken down by Thanos and it could cause fear, but that shouldn't stop him from emerging again. First of all, these others weren't Thanos and Hulk should be able to take them. And second, even if he was beaten by Thanos, if he's extremely angry for being beaten, then he should be even stronger against him if he faces him again.

And Cap was another one who lacked screentime.

Disappointed in Cap's screen time. I don't know, I just feel... safer(?) when he's front and center, which of course he wasn't here. I guess maybe that was the point tho.

He was the last focus shot out of the main characters in the movie too, and that's when you realise how much of a backseat he took.

Disappointed in Cap's screen time. I don't know, I just feel... safer(?) when he's front and center, which of course he wasn't here. I guess maybe that was the point tho.

He was the last focus shot out of the main characters in the movie too, and that's when you realise how much of a backseat he took.

Cap was this movie's Thor (circa A1 or AoU), this is true. But that said, I think he has an important role in Avengers 4. This is their darkest hour and they need someone to rally them. Who is better suited to the task than Captain Steven Rogers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"