Why are French Girls so hot? Annelise Hesme!

She's cute. She's got kind of a slightly almost asian younger Julie Delpy thing going on.

I always had a thing for Latietia Casta actually.

Calvin said:
She's cute. She's got kind of a slightly almost asian younger Julie Delpy thing going on.

Audrey Tautou and Julie Delphy two more hot french girls.

- Whirly

I think Jeremy Sheffield is the hottie in that commercial :o

Whirlysplat said:
Audrey Tautou and Julie Delphy two more hot french girls.

- Whirly
The thing that got me when I was over there, was just how hot every single newsreporter seemed to be. We'll get one every once in a while here in the states, but it's rare.

Charlotte Gainsborough thats another, what was her hotter sister called?

- Whirly

Hudson said:
I think Jeremy Sheffield is the hottie in that commercial :o

Even as a straight guy he's one of those blokes you know are hot.

Calvin said:
The thing that got me when I was over there, was just how hot every single newsreporter seemed to be. We'll get one every once in a while here in the states, but it's rare.

I find walking round Paris my head is turning all the time. In other parts of France it happens as well.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
Trust me you will when you're older.

- Whirly

I'm one month away from turning 27. That chick had a nice body, but I do believe she had to have run into a brickwall face first as a child.

Besides no one's got an @$$ like Alizee does, and if by chance someone else does I want pics...for comparative purposes.:up:

nightbringer said:
I'm one month away from turning 27. That chick had a nice body, but I do believe she had to have run into a brickwall face first as a child.

Besides no one's got an @$$ like Alizee does, and if by chance someone else does I want pics...for comparative purposes.:up:

That's what I mean, wait till your in your 30's then you'll be into women ;)

I had Alizee as my avvy for a while by the way.

- Whirly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"