• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Why are French Girls so hot? Annelise Hesme!

She's cute. She's got kind of a slightly almost asian younger Julie Delpy thing going on.

I always had a thing for Latietia Casta actually.

Calvin said:
She's cute. She's got kind of a slightly almost asian younger Julie Delpy thing going on.

Audrey Tautou and Julie Delphy two more hot french girls.

- Whirly

I think Jeremy Sheffield is the hottie in that commercial :o

Whirlysplat said:
Audrey Tautou and Julie Delphy two more hot french girls.

- Whirly
The thing that got me when I was over there, was just how hot every single newsreporter seemed to be. We'll get one every once in a while here in the states, but it's rare.

Charlotte Gainsborough thats another, what was her hotter sister called?

- Whirly

Hudson said:
I think Jeremy Sheffield is the hottie in that commercial :o

Even as a straight guy he's one of those blokes you know are hot.

Calvin said:
The thing that got me when I was over there, was just how hot every single newsreporter seemed to be. We'll get one every once in a while here in the states, but it's rare.

I find walking round Paris my head is turning all the time. In other parts of France it happens as well.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
Trust me you will when you're older.

- Whirly

I'm one month away from turning 27. That chick had a nice body, but I do believe she had to have run into a brickwall face first as a child.

Besides no one's got an @$$ like Alizee does, and if by chance someone else does I want pics...for comparative purposes.:up:

nightbringer said:
I'm one month away from turning 27. That chick had a nice body, but I do believe she had to have run into a brickwall face first as a child.

Besides no one's got an @$$ like Alizee does, and if by chance someone else does I want pics...for comparative purposes.:up:

That's what I mean, wait till your in your 30's then you'll be into women ;)

I had Alizee as my avvy for a while by the way.

- Whirly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"