WHY did Fox move Fantastic four : The next Chatper UP?!!?

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
"Ok the production running late, and we need to switch release dates harry potter 5/tranformer/ratatouille dont kill our box office-let move it up 3 weeks to june!"

is that like, seriuously what goes on inside the fox executives heads?

shooting wont even beging until fall at this point. they need to push back and call one of the prime hoiliday releases.November 2nd, November 16th or December 14th. Pick one, and set FF2 in new york during christmas. Not only would add a helluva lot to the whole family thing, but itd give them the additional 5-6 months they need to get their **** together. i can see it perfectly right now. itd bold very well for the box office, as wed be looking at atleast 200 millon with holiday legs. just in time for christmas = more toy and video game sales. you get the teaser trailer with spiderman-3,and theatrical with some september film.

it makes somuch sense, yet fox want to rush it out for june??? what are they thinking?

Did this need it's own thread, as much as i can see what you mean i would still rather A) See it as soon as humanly possible and B) Feels FF is more suited for a summer release. (even if that means 2008, hold it for another year)

yes..by the fact it is

Dynasty said:
Did this need it's own thread, as much as i can see what you mean i would still rather A) See it as soon as humanly possible and B) Feels FF is more suited for a summer release. (even if that means 2008, hold it for another year)

selfish are we

zer00 said:
yes..by the fact it is

And I'm extremely well hung. . . by the fact that I am.

Now if someone can show me a current vs. original schedule, I'll show them my tallywacker

;)

Willie Lumpkin said:

Now if someone can show me a current vs. original schedule, I'll show them my tallywacker

;)
lol....tallywhacker...thats great.

so has anyone have a schedule showing there behind schedule or is that just assumed since they havnt got a script yet?

paco

Willie Lumpkin said:

;)

just no...

bdpaco said:
lol....tallywhacker...thats great.

so has anyone have a schedule showing there behind schedule or is that just assumed since they havnt got a script yet?

paco

paco, EVERYTHING IS ASSUMED right now.....assumption is the name of the game around here......regardless of the fact that assuming makes an Ass out of U and Me.....:) Speculation is hitting the fan....:o

People on here think they know everything when infact they don't know a damn thing about it. but they still like to talk anyway.

JMAfan said:
paco, EVERYTHING IS ASSUMED right now.....assumption is the name of the game around here......regardless of the fact that assuming makes an Ass out of U and Me.....:) Speculation is hitting the fan....:o

People seem to think that when Ralph Winter "rejected" the second script he rolled it up in a ball, threw it in the garbage and told them to start all over.

What I really suspect happened is Ralph Winter, Tim Story, a couple writers and maybe a few other people got together in a conference room and decided they still had some work to do to finalize the script.

I suspect they left the meeting with action items:

1. The ending needs a little more action - find a way to involve Reed more in the final battle.

2. There's an awkward transition between scene 11 and 12. Add a scene in between those two scenes to make the transition smoother.

3. Sues motivation in the third act isn't clear. Find a way to give her some background that will explain why she does that.

So until items such as those are addressed, the script isn't good enough to begin filming and so R. W. rejected it and was expecting to see a (hopefully finalized version) on his desk yesterday.

I suspect it's all part of the process and has been planned all along. I suspect that pre-production is in full swing at this moment.

If there really was a problem, R. W. wouldn't have thrown that information out so casually.

Willie Lumpkin said:
People seem to think that when Ralph Winter "rejected" the second script he rolled it up in a ball, threw it in the garbage and told them to start all over.
What I really suspect happened is Ralph Winter, Tim Story, a couple writers and maybe a few other people got together in a conference room and decided they still had some work to do to finalize the script.

I suspect they left the meeting with action items:

1. The ending needs a little more action - find a way to involve Reed more in the final battle.

2. There's an awkward transition between scene 11 and 12. Add a scene in between those two scenes to make the transition smoother.

3. Sues motivation in the third act isn't clear. Find a way to give her some background that will explain why she does that.

So until items such as those are addressed, the script isn't good enough to begin filming and so R. W. rejected it and was expecting to see a (hopefully finalized version) on his desk yesterday.

I suspect it's all part of the process and has been planned all along. I suspect that pre-production is in full swing at this moment.

If there really was a problem, R. W. wouldn't have thrown that information out so casually.

Thats exactly what I thought happened...........so what are you trying to say???.....:o :eek: ;)

Willie Lumpkin said:
;)

Exposing your tallywacker is a bannable offense...um...Willie. LOL

*awkward moment* :(

oh yes cause everyone has common sense on something they probably don't know. how stupid of me for not judging something before i know something about it.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Exposing your tallywacker is a bannable offense...um...Willie. LOL

*awkward moment* :(

LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif

*Checks to see if anyone has posted the schedules*

I think we're safe.;)

But everybody knows that Fox love a short calendary.For example, X-3.

thats the whole point of why it needs to be pushed back

god fox is so gay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"