The Flash Why did they ever get rid of the Rogues?

legendkillin

Superhero
Reaction score
I think the show could have really used them this season. Having them be the main villains would have been a nice change over speedsters.

Savitar is just not working for me. The character is just all speed but no personality or motive. I don't hate the guy or like the guy, I simply don't care enough about him. Potentially killing Iris is not big enough for me to care.

Yeah, I feel a bit the same way. At the beginning of the season, I liked how he had a cult of followers.

The actors who play Captain Cold and Heat Wave are were extremely busy recently, what with the Prison Break reboot and Legends of Tomorrow.

Plus the actress who plays Golden Glider has been on Frequency.

It's hard to keep a group of actors together when none of them are series regulars.

We'll see more of the Rogues, though. I'm sure of that.

Yep. The big reason is "Legends of Tomorrow". If Snart and Mick weren't yanked for that, I imagine we'd see more of the Rogues on Flash.

I don't watch LoT, the concept of the show just didn't stick with me. I felt it was made because Arrow and Flash continued to bring side characters in. LoT now involves all of the characters so they have something to do.

With Prison Break starting back up I doubt we see them coming back. Wish they didn't get such a good duo. They won't recast either.

The Rogues could really do a great arc on Flash. Wentworth Miller nails it as Captain Cold.

I wish we could get a whole season of Flash just fighting the Rogues, even if it's without Snart and Mick (or if they only appear sparingly). That'd be more true to the comics and provide a welcome change of pace. I have a feeling the next season is going to be more of the same: 22 eps of the Star Labs gang fighting another evil speedster, and Barry worrying he's still not fast enough.

Well they say that next season will NOT have an evil speedster as the main villain so we are good there if TPTB can be believed. I think that with Snart returned to his slightly more evil balance that we will see the rogues next season as either the main villain group or supporting the main villain. They've introduced so many of the rogues this past season and underused some like mirror master and captain boomerang that a season of Flash versus the Rogues is inevitable at some point I think.

I've waited 20+ years to see the Rogues team up on TV, and Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold is so god dam perfect I can wait a little longer until he's available to see it happen.

Can't wait for it though, I can't see the show ending without at least ONE episode where the rogues team up

Dude, Captain Cold and Heatwave have been killing it on Legends of Tomorrow. Mick Rory has been the best character in the whole show, leaving the Flash let them grow as characters in their own right, rather than just stay the same old one-trick bad guys of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"