Comics Characters in serious need of help...

I cant beleive nothing more was done with Magneto after HoM. I think he probably had one of the more interesting stories to tell. He definetly warranted a mini series. The guy has been the most active figure for mutants and being a mutant defined him and drove him to do all he had done. As a result of his children's actions, he becomes a human, those who he hates, and we dont even get to see him deal with and cope with life after? Nope instead they "kill" him off yet again. Marvel definetly dropped the ball here. Id rather that not have happened and that he returned to the X-mansion. It would be interesting to see him deal with things from the other side. He and Xavier definetly should have been interacting together

^Yep, totally dropped the ball on that one....

Well, Magnus & Charlie were working together in Excalibur, before it got hijacked for House of M.

And I would have liked to see Magneto in a situation where he was using the survival skills that he learned before his powers activated. I imagine he would feel a sense of responsibility for those other former mutants on Genosha.

^You would think....but I just feel it was bad (or lazy) writing.

Galact-Gal said:
Well, Magnus & Charlie were working together in Excalibur, before it got hijacked for House of M.
I think Excalibur lost its way a long time before that.

(and Magneto making wormholes? where the smurf did that come from?)

They'd probably say "Wanda did it". That was when he went to "save" her after Avengers Disassembled.

I'd like to see Glob Herman and Dust developed more.

Glob Herman simply has the most unique look of any Marvel Mutant, and Dust has a lot of potential, like the Sandman.

Galact-Gal said:

And I would have liked to see Magneto in a situation where he was using the survival skills that he learned before his powers activated. I imagine he would feel a sense of responsibility for those other former mutants on Genosha.
true but its not the same. I wanted to see Charles and Magneto interact as two humans. Thats a dynamic we have never seen and probably never will unless they do it soon bc you know this depowering wont be permanent

ProfeZZor X said:
I'd like to see Glob Herman and Dust developed more.

Glob Herman simply has the most unique look of any Marvel Mutant, and Dust has a lot of potential, like the Sandman.
I also want to see more Glob Herman. Very cool looking

Havok83 said:
true but its not the same. I wanted to see Charles and Magneto interact as two humans. Thats a dynamic we have never seen and probably never will unless they do it soon bc you know this depowering wont be permanent

Well I think Magneto got his powers back in an issue of Avengers (#20, I think).

Yes, it would have been interesting if the 2 had been given back to Claremont after House of M. (I am one of the people who liked that Excalibur series!) But now it would have to be a What If?

Even though he has been around a while and got to interact a little in New X-Men, it would be nice to see Forge in a title consistantly. I think the last one he was really in was X-Factor back in the day.

Yeah, I wish they'd bring back Forge.

And Cecelia Reyes, because they really need an actual medical doctor, rather than Hank (Isn't he a biogeneticist?) McCoy.

Another character in need of some desperate help is Professor X. Someone break his legs and give him his powers back!

He has been drug through the mud now for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"