• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wii Will Rock You!--N5's Official Name [merged 2]

sledding.gif

wii

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
If he would have spelled buy right.
He just skipped a word. He meant that they can't even afford to stand NEXT to a can of Hormel.

It will always be Revolution to me. Not this "Wii" crap.

imdaly said:
That is the gayest roller coaster I have ever seen. :( And I've been to Indiana Beach about 20 times.

This is starting to make me realize, Nintendo's ads will probably be something like that. Man, I haven't laughed outloud at anything on the internet in ages until this thread.

^Oh my gosh, I was just thinking the same thing.

Mentok said:
wiiii.jpg

Only the PS3 is bigger than X360 :o
Those aren't to scale. If it were, Ken Kutaragi would be as big as my best friends ten-year-old brother. The PS3 is bigger than the 360.

WhatsHisFace said:
Those aren't to scale. If it were, Ken Kutaragi would be as big as my best friends ten-year-old brother. The PS3 is bigger than the 360.

Mentok mentioned that right after the picture, if ya notice ;)

Well the slogan for DS is "Touching is Good."

Horrorfan said:
can you imagine going into a store and saying 'I want nintendo's wii'?

you have got to be the bumbest person alive, who really gives damn about saying nintendo wii? i can imagine the sales person getting the console for you, thats what i imagine! so stop acting childish about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"