• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth

:hehe: at [blackout]Jon Hamm's[/blackout] cameo and [blackout]January Jones being the one to kill him.[/blackout]

I feel like I'd be getting more out of that cameo if I actually liked [blackout]Mad Men[/blackout]. Good premiere nonetheless.

OMG, Lewis is gay? Did they just plagiarize me and insert me into this show? :wow:

They admitted that a few episodes ago, though, didn't they?

Lol, I didn't know. I missed an episode or two. A cynical and bitter gay Asian man who punctuates every sentence with an exhausted sigh and gets tasered once a week? It's like watching a documentary of my life.

Tonight's episode brought the feels. Wasn't expecting it at all.

Dear God, the Shawshank bit...

Man... the past 3 episodes have been so hard to watch with everything going on. I dont want to get into spoilers but there are a lot of emotional things going on. The cliffhanger at the end of this episode, the fall season finale, is going to be a tough one to sit with till it comes back in the spring.

Betting [blackout]Gail didn't actually kill herself[/blackout], but lawd those final minutes...

Betting [blackout]Gail didn't actually kill herself[/blackout], but lawd those final minutes...

Yeah... I feel the same too.
I feel like she'll miss/not go through with it and the bullet hits the ceiling and might show her a way out through the top of the elevator.... hopefully.

Back tonight with Kristen Wiig.
[YT]tFRg8FOWGI4[/YT]

That was a fantastic return.

And nice tie-in to Season 2. Very curious to see if Wiig's character runs into the main cast, only for her to possibly die off in seconds like Will Ferrell and Jon Hamm.

I have a feeling Pamela will be part of an arc that involves wrapping up characters like Lewis, Erica and Pat.

How the f*** did they manage to keep Laura Dern under wraps all this time? I would've expected TV Line or EW to have spoiled it months ago.

Wonder how soon before we see Wiig again.

:hehe: at [blackout]Lewis's death and the whole funeral scene.[/blackout]

Last edited:
:lmao: This show is like no ****s given. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"