Sequels Will Hela Appear Again?

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
She appears out of a dark cloud following Odin's death (why it happens RIGHT after his death in just the right place another question entirely probably never get answered).

I suppose it's possible she could've left Asgard in similar fashion... (Although why she had to use the Bi-Frost to get there also another question).

Anyway, Thanos needs a companion Death. Hela being a goddess may just want to assume that role?

Thanos's ship does appear right at end of Ragnarok... Coincidence?

In Infinity War they could show Thanos talking to Death, who could portrait it better?
Why was Thanos the way what he was? why did he attack earth after Hela disappered after surturs attack?
Hela was somewhere trapped? where?

I hope we'll se her again in a possible new Thor movie. Maybe not as the main villain, but in Hel and being the ruler there.

I think we will see her again at some point.

It seems silly to think a god of death can die. It would be like being a god of peanuts with a peanut allergy. I hope she comes back

No, I don't think so that she will return back, maybe someone else could introduce..!!

It seems silly to think a god of death can die. It would be like being a god of peanuts with a peanut allergy. I hope she comes back

Holy I laugh the crap out of me hahahah. God of Peanuts with peanut allergy wakakakka.

How does Hela as Goddess of Death work? They never went into that.

How does Hela as Goddess of Death work? They never went into that.

She's a goddess that... brings about a lot of death? :oldrazz: If they ever bring Hela back, they need to go more into why exactly she's the Goddess of Death, I want to see her actually ruling Hel from her throne of skulls, just like in the comics.

I miss her. :csad:

^ It is feasible if the story requires Thor to go to Hel to retrieve something.

Under normal circumstances I would say it's the underside mirrored reflection of Asgard but since Asgard doesn't exist it could be the underside reflection of one of the other 8 remaining realms. Perhaps you need to seek Valhalla and go through some mirror porthole. Say the roots of Yggdrasil.

Thor could find Hela there presiding over the realm.

Please come back one day Cate!

I voted yes because that trailer with helas silhouette and the riding valkyries made me think of claymore the manga. If they were to bring Valkyrie back as wel with a couple of her girlfriends and have a bit of a claymore inspired sequence I would mind at all. Plus, I feel we still have stories to see from the comics or even from Norse mythology, don’t you think so? I’m a bit of a hemsworth fan as well, I don’t know what it is about Australians in superhero roles these days.

So I don’t mind a fourth installment.

It’d be cool to take some inspiration for claymore if Thor’s ever replaced by a girl too.

Yes in Avengers 4.

That existing in the first place would be funny enough even without the allergy :funny:

I want to see Cate Blanchett's Hela show up again and if she does it would make sense given she is the Goddess of Death after all so I wonder if her character would actually team up with Thanos then?

Well I mean obviously she would if the price is right.

Go for it cate!

Well I mean obviously she would if the price is right.

Go for it cate!

Get that Disney money, girl! :cwink:

Seriously though, it's not like Cate is desperate for roles or money (she's been in the top 10 highest paid actresses in the world for years), the only real reason she would return is if she enjoyed herself, and from the Ragnarok bloopers and BTS, it looks like she had an absolute ball playing Hela. :D

wait, was Hela immortal in MCU (unaging), like not be able to die from old age???

wait, was Hela immortal in MCU (unaging), like not be able to die from old age???
Well compared to a Terran's lifespan she is. However her father did age, if slowly, and her little brother told of stories as a boy learning to speak Groot before aging into manhood centuries later

Asgardians aren't immortal, I recall Loki saying something along the lines of their lifespan being around 5000 years in TDW, but I imagine super powerful, royal Asgardians like Odin, Hela and Thor maybe live even longer than a normal Asgardian. And like SPO2 Dalisay said, they clearly age but just very, very slowly. Odin looked significantly older than Hela, and Hela in turn definitely looked older than Thor.

I don't think Cate meant immortal as in literally, I think she just means that they may as well be immortal in comparison to humans and our tiny lifespans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"