Will Leonidas Take On Wolverine?

I'd love to see silverfox in it, maybe in flashbacks or something but not Kayla.

Kayla and Silverfox will be the same person in the movie. She will be an Inuit called Kayla Silverfox.

I feel I'm just repeating the same information over and over, trapped in a terrible loop of saying the same things because no one reads anything else before they post.

I can't even figure out why they would do that but whatever...hollywood.

I can't even figure out why they would do that but whatever...hollywood.

It doesn't take much figuring out. They want Wolverine's lover to have a better first name than 'Silver Fox'. By using the first name Kayla, which is the name of a woman also associated with Wolverine but who is not well known at all (hence everyone here asking who the hell is Kayla), it solves that problem. I think it's a reasonable idea and not worth a single sleepless night or a moment of neurotic fanboy fretting.

Butler confirms that he did talk to them at least:

http://winnipegsun.com/Entertainment/Movies/2007/12/17/4728053-sun.html

He also denies he'll be seen opposite Hugh Jackman in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a spinoff of the highly lucrative X-Men franchise. Internet buzz had pegged Butler as a contender to play the feral, fanged villain Sabretooth. "I talked to them (the producers) awhile ago, but the last conversation we had, I think I said I was working anyway (while they'd be filming)."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"