• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction Will megatron be in a sequel

A Transformers movie without Megatron is like SW movie without Vader (in some form) being in it. Cutting Megs was one of the many mistakes season 3/TF the 86' movie made. If they're smart they won't make that mistake again.

I don't think Megs will be repaired per say, just re-activated. Megatron is indestructable and has no known weaknesses. Even his 2007 toy tech specs say the same thing as his 84 specs. So he's merely incapacitated, not dead.

I'd have Soundwave show up and salvage him from the bottom of the ocean in the sequel, perhaps with this as an Earth mode.

sr71.jpg

I think it has everything, speed, power, and I think Megatron would look great in black.

My $.02.

IMD

I hope not. He looked like a walking pile of scrap and sounded like the Cookie Monster.

he could come back with power from the allspark and be galvatron and than cyclonus and scouge could come into the scene

how about we actually see an earth form of megatron before we even think about galvatron.

Megatron must be back, no matter the cost!

Also he needs to be a f-ing tank, not a jet fighter cause well hed finaly get his arm cannon! That and he was traditionally a tank when he wasnt a gun

I don't think Megs will be repaired per say, just re-activated. Megatron is indestructable and has no known weaknesses. Even his 2007 toy tech specs say the same thing as his 84 specs. So he's merely incapacitated, not dead.

Yet the allspark managed to melt away his entire chest cavity.

I almost hope he doesn't comeback. I only want him to come back if its.... I want to say realistic enough but.. well you know. I want it to be believable and NOT as Galvatron. The Galvatron conversion is so overused. Its Ridiculous.

Thats like asking will Spider-Man be in Spider-Man 4. Of course Megatron will be there and I think Bay knows he needs to have more screen time in this one...

All the Transformers need more screentime, especially Starscream and Megatron.

Amen and more to the point the DECEPTICONS need justice done to them

I honestly think Starscream needs to return with some alterations to his design. If he and Megatron are going to share significant screentime together, then Starscream needs to have a little bit more/different color than Megatron.

I hope he is in the third one but not the second. Although we should see his ressurection at the end of the second one, but thats just my opinion. Although i have still no idea who i would like to see as a major villian for the sequel :woot:

Starscream should be the major villain...with some backup from space. :hyper:

Because Starscream is just AWESOME!

^I wouldnt mind Starscream being the villain for half of the movie, then Meg's returns and usurps him.

They've brought Dr Doom back for the Silver Surfer, so I don't see a problem with Megatron coming back (although I wouldn't mind Starscream being the main villian with megs comin back at the end of TF2)

They've brought Dr Doom back for the Silver Surfer, so I don't see a problem with Megatron coming back (although I wouldn't mind Starscream being the main villian with megs comin back at the end of TF2)

Doom didnt die though, and it seemed Megatron did, either way he will come back though, i just hope they give a decent explanation.

me no think so.......Megeatron is dead folks.....Starscream is gonna take over now.
then in 3.....i don't know...hmmmmmm

maybe they will introduce unicron and he can revive megs and give him a new body thus galvatron being born. if galvatron appears he should be a big canon as earth mode.

also i was thinking that with decepticons being thrown into the sea, and them hopefully being alive they could have the underwater base like in g1.

one thing though, transformers 2 should focus more on robots and they should have the main role with humans having a supporting role.
in first movie the story concentrated too much on humans and not the robots.

one thing though, transformers 2 should focus more on robots and they should have the main role with humans having a supporting role.
in first movie the story concentrated too much on humans and not the robots.

I agree 100% :up: More bots, less humans! I think that Megatron will be back, he is the main villain, but let Starscream have some fun first, he didn't get enough screen time in TF1.

More bots, less humans?...That's obvious, seeing as the first movie was an origin movie. Also, the humans were the driving basis of the story, so you can't just say, add more robots and less humans. The story dictates what's needed.

Honestly, I thought that the blending was just right.

-TNC

well i wouldnt say just right. but the next movie will be better cause it wont take as long to introduce transformers

i can. they killed all the decepticons except 2. so 1 casulty is expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"