Age of Extinction Will megatron be in a sequel

Well, now that I think about it, like I've stated before, what I think they should do for TF2 is have Starscream lead the Decepticons who survived (which is probably only Barricade) & he should lead new Decepticons who arrive on Earth. Then, at the end of the movie Megatron should return & Starscream should challenge his authority in which Megatron shows him why he was the leader in the first place. Personally, it's my opinion that Megatron needs to come back bigger, badder, stronger, faster, & more durable in the next film or in the third film. A stronger villain always makes for a better fight. At least that's how I see things.

^I wouldnt mind that, Starscream being the leader for most of the movie and then Megatron comes back and beats the **** of him. BUT, we didnt see much of Megatron in the first movie, so some might complain if we dont see much of him in the 2nd. I personally would like to see him more as well.

I think a good question is if he has an Earth alt. mode, what would it be? An M1 Abrams tank is probably out of the question since Brawl was already one. I say keep him as a jet of some sort. My choice is still the A-10 Thunderbolt.

800px-A10Thunderbolt2_990422-F-7910D-517.jpg

Good choice actually, as the propeller/engine areas could combine to form a fusion cannon shape.

Gaz

^I wouldnt mind that, Starscream being the leader for most of the movie and then Megatron comes back and beats the **** of him. BUT, we didnt see much of Megatron in the first movie, so some might complain if we dont see much of him in the 2nd. I personally would like to see him more as well.

Well, the other way the movie could go would be for Megatron to return in the second movie & have much screentime & then finally "die" in the second movie in which Starscream takes control of the Decepticons in the third movie. And if there's a fourth movie, Megatron could return then.

After careful consideration; i say no earth mode for Megs. He's too vain to want to pick an Earth mode for himself. I think he should be the one TF that keeps his Cybertronian mode.

After careful consideration; i say no earth mode for Megs. He's too vain to want to pick an Earth mode for himself. I think he should be the one TF that keeps his Cybertronian mode.

I agree.

Well, the other way the movie could go would be for Megatron to return in the second movie & have much screentime & then finally "die" in the second movie in which Starscream takes control of the Decepticons in the third movie. And if there's a fourth movie, Megatron could return then.

I just dont see them killing Meg's off permanently though, so that could be a problem.

Agreed, it makes sense, if by his reckoning "Humans dont deserve to live" then why would he make himself one of our vehicle's?

He should definately stay in Cybertronian mode.

Megatron better be in Transformers 2. He was only in the last one for 15 minutes. He's only been the leader of the decepticons for every transformers cartoon and comic book series. I would have a hard time watching the sequel if he's not in it.

Yeah, he's a great leader & I hope he gets at least 45 minutes of screentime in the sequel.

Megatron was handles pretty sh-tty IMO. He barely had any screen time and then he got waxed. I think he should come back as Megatron in some way for the sequel and become Galvatron at the end of 2 or in 3. I can't wait to see Galvatron though, if they do it.

I would like Megatron to keep the look he had in the first movie. He looked awesome!

I think it'd be cool if he got some slight modifications but if he stays the same it won't be a big deal.

HI I'm a new member (yay) I went on this board so i can ask about which Transformers you want to see in Transformers 2. I'm making a comic book on the sequel to Transformers. The story is going to be made up by me mixing with G1 stories. I also need help designing Soundwave.:woot:

uhhh.....oops. I meant to say that in my story Megatron is going to come back in a Human_Tech mode wehter he likes it or not xD Soundwave is gonna revive him and Megatron is gonna be repaired.:huh:

geez you jerk:csad: just putting it out there:huh: Plus the thread is about if "Megatron will be in the sequel". I said in my way that he might be revived by Soundwave.

Okay, we don't care about "your way". This is about the sequel that people are actually going to see.

ok???? watever. But im sure Megatron is going to be revived somehow. Probably Soundwave's "soundwave" heals Megatron cuz sound is a form of energy and Decepticons need energy to survive. So Soundwave's wave gave life to Megatron and Meg gets repaired somewhere by Decepticons/etc.

Megatron needs to come back stronger next time. He kind of got his ass whooped by the humans with their weapons & he got his leg knocked off by Prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"