Age of Extinction Will megatron be in a sequel

I was kind of wondering about whether or not Jazz is actually dead either. Think of the Terminator or even the Battle Droids in Star Wars.
You cut them in half, they still function. Unless Megatron really ripped something out of place, it seems feasable.

Still, if you had to kill one off... it sort of had to be Jazz. Taking the 'secondary' Autobots; Jazz, Blackout and Ratchet, he was the most personified. His death was kind of a "Wait, did he just die??" moment, which could've been done better, but honestly it's prolly who I would've knocked off too. Ratchet could've worked also, but at the same time... it seems inhumane. Maybe cuz he's the doc? I'm sure the whole 'black guy' thing wasn't the reason, lol.

As for what Megatron could be, the SR-71, while extremely cool, is too long and narrow to be Megatron for me. He does seem somewhat similar to his jetform... but I think I'd for for something more like this:

aurora_mach_6-plus_attack_us_war_aircraft.jpe

If you're gonna do it, why not go all out? I hope some of you are familiar with the Aurora.

-Vaportrail

Although megatron should be in sequel, because of the damage done by the all spark it could be a way to bring in the crazy Galvatron, surely the allspark did more than mere damage to him

My guess is that the infusion of energy in Megatron's spark has simply placed him into stasis, simply to stop him from overloading. Over his time in stasis the excess energy will burn away, allowing the leader of the Decepticons to return for his revenge against the Autobots and the human allies that defeated him.

As for an earth mode, Megatron should definately take on the form of some sort of large scale military aircraft. Even though he despises Earth and its inhabitants, he'll take on this form to avoid detection while he constructs his plan for revenge.

Still, if you had to kill one off... it sort of had to be Jazz. Taking the 'secondary' Autobots; Jazz, Blackout and Ratchet, he was the most personified. His death was kind of a "Wait, did he just die??" moment, which could've been done better, but honestly it's prolly who I would've knocked off too. Ratchet could've worked also, but at the same time... it seems inhumane. Maybe cuz he's the doc? I'm sure the whole 'black guy' thing wasn't the reason, lol.

I've started to think that they should've killed off Ironhide instead. After Optimus and Bumblebee, I would say he was the Autobot that got the next most screentime.

My guess is that the infusion of energy in Megatron's spark has simply placed him into stasis, simply to stop him from overloading. Over his time in stasis the excess energy will burn away, allowing the leader of the Decepticons to return for his revenge against the Autobots and the human allies that defeated him.

As for an earth mode, Megatron should definately take on the form of some sort of large scale military aircraft. Even though he despises Earth and its inhabitants, he'll take on this form to avoid detection while he constructs his plan for revenge.

I've heard that theory before, and I would agree that that is probably the best way to bring back Megatron. I've also begun to think that perhaps he should retain his Cybertronian mode. I understand the reasoning as to why he should get an Earth alt. mode, but I can't think of anything that would do him justice.

I would've once said the A-10, but I've begun to agree that Starscream being the most advanced jet in the world at the moment would overshadow that option.

Why would Megatron be in disguise to hide from a creatures weaker than him on a planet he wants to conquer. And not having Megatron is like not having the Devil in a heaven versus hell movie

If anything Galvatron may come and claim earth until Megatron comes and they duke it out but Megatron has become stronger because of allspark.easy killing him say he was toying with him at first:trans:

I think Megatron should come back in TF2 and kill Optimus and the end of the movie. It could be like Empire Strikes Back. Then I would like see the Autobots and Decepticons fight it out in TF3 only to be faced by a new threat to both the Decepticons and the Autobots. Then in TF4, Prime returns and the Autobots and Decepticons unite to fight this new threat.

my viewpoint on dead Transformers is:

theyre robots, they can be rebuilt. so any of them who were apparently offed, has a perfectly good chance at coming back.

Megatron definitely needs to come back with a stronger body & he needs to be 100 times more lethal & cunning.

Megatron WILL return, there is no doubt about that, but i hope his power and body stay the same, Prime couldnt handle Megatron in the first movie so making him more powerful would be a bit OTT IMO.

Keep him the same, have Prime defeat him in the sequel, then in the 3rd movie make him more powerful (or Galvatron).

I think it would be a great idea if they have that megatron is weakened and recuperating so although it greatly aggrivates him he has to have starscream lead the decepticons for him.

Just to see the anger at his temporary uselessness and the smugness of starscream as he sees megatron so feeble would be priceless.

I think it would be a great idea if they have that megatron is weakened and recuperating so although it greatly aggrivates him he has to have starscream lead the decepticons for him.

Just to see the anger at his temporary uselessness and the smugness of starscream as he sees megatron so feeble would be priceless.

That would be great, and then have Meg's come back at the end and kick Starscreams ass for doing something stupid.

Megatron WILL return, there is no doubt about that, but i hope his power and body stay the same, Prime couldnt handle Megatron in the first movie so making him more powerful would be a bit OTT IMO.

Keep him the same, have Prime defeat him in the sequel, then in the 3rd movie make him more powerful (or Galvatron).

I don't think Megatron was that much powerful than Prime, if he was at all. Prime was holding back because of his fear of harming humans so that's the only reason why Megatron whooped his ass the way he did. I do believe that Megatron should come back in TF2 & he should be much more powerful than before. I think it'd be a great idea to modify his look a bit since he would have to be repaired to a great extent.

Oh i dont know, even if Prime went all out, i dont think it would be easy for him to beat Megatron by a long shot, in all honesty, they are both equals, and this should be shown in the sequel, then in the 3rd movie, Megatron gets an upper hand by becoming Galvatron.

I never said it'd be easy for Prime to defeat Megatron but he was hardly fighting. Prime completely owned Bonecrusher & that was only because there weren't as many people around. I'm sure if Prime & Megatron were to fight in the desert with little to no humans around, the fight wouldn't be so one-sided. Btw, as for Galvatron, I think he should just stay as Megatron, I think it'd be too dorky to start calling him Galvatron. Megatron is a much better name & if he does get a power boost, it shouldn't be a ridiculous surge of power.

Bonecrusher was hardly on Megatron's level though, i think any of the Autobots could have beaten Bonecrusher, though not as easily and quickly as Prime.

As for Galvatron, i think he would be a good addition to the series, Megatron cant keep dying and coming back, so him coming back with the help of a super powerful TF would make sense IMO for a 3rd movie.

I know Bonecrusher isn't anywhere close to being more powerful than Megatron but I was using him as an example to show how vicious Prime can be when he wants to be.

Galvatron could be a nice addition to the series but in my opinion if it's going to happen at all, it should happen in the second movie.

I know Bonecrusher isn't anywhere close to being more powerful than Megatron but I was using him as an example to show how vicious Prime can be when he wants to be.

But it was easier for Prime to be more vicious with Bonecrusher, because BC was simply out of his league, with Megatron being stronger, i doubt Prime would have got him in the position to finish him off.

Galvatron could be a nice addition to the series but in my opinion if it's going to happen at all, it should happen in the second movie.

IMO it would make sense to keep him the same in the sequel, have Prime beat him in a fight, then when Meg's is most vulnerable, he accepts the offer of an upgrade with no questions asked in the 3rd movie.

Personally, I'm hoping that Megatron doesn't become Galvatron. I mean we barely saw him in the first film, so undergoing that change is a bit too early, IMO. Plus, I hope merging with the Allspark didn't give him a power boost or the ability to grant sentience to machines.

I doubt it did, all it should've done is have knocked him out in which he returns from the sea in the second film to wreak even more havoc. The next battle Megatron has with Optimus Prime should be even more epic.

Personally, I'm hoping that Megatron doesn't become Galvatron. I mean we barely saw him in the first film, so undergoing that change is a bit too early, IMO. Plus, I hope merging with the Allspark didn't give him a power boost or the ability to grant sentience to machines.

I dont want him to become Galvatron in the 2nd movie, but in the 3rd, after Prime has defeated him at the end of the 2nd movie. Keep him the same in the 2nd movie IMO.

He should be offed for good in the second movie if he comes back at all in the second movie. I don't care if he becomes Galvatron in the second movie but he should probably be finished off in that movie. Either that or have Starscream lead the Decepticons until Megatron returns at the end of the movie & is finally killed for good in the third movie.

^I cant see them ever killing Megatron off for good, he has always been the main bad guy in G1 TF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"