Apocalypse Will/Should Quicksilver's Father Be Addressed

I mean they made Mystique and Charles relatives in the movie-verse. Even tho in the comics/cartoons this isn't the case. Juggernaut is a mutant in the movie so i doubt they'd even mention him being Charles step brother. It would have been cool if he would just mention that his powers were magical in nature and leave it at that.

I mean they made Mystique and Charles relatives in the movie-verse. Even tho in the comics/cartoons this isn't the case. Juggernaut is a mutant in the movie so i doubt they'd even mention him being Charles step brother. It would have been cool if he would just mention that his powers were magical in nature and leave it at that.
They're not related in the movies.

Mystique is Xavier's foster/adoptive sister.

I don't think it's necessary but seeing how popular Quicksilver has become I wouldn't be surprised if they wedged in a father-son story with Magneto.

I think they should, and this may sound like sacrilege, but I don't think they have to devote a lot of time to the reveal. I think the movie should start with Quicksilver having found out in the ten years between DOFP and Apocalypse, and he should already be with the Brotherhood.

And if they are going to address the fact that Magneto is his father, then I would also like to see Scarlet Witch as well.

Fassbender playing the father role would be very interesting

agreed. And finally something totally new from the character. Because I think we've seen almost all sides of the character until this point.

Totally agree with Hamill-Joker, GuestStar2004 and HIA on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"