Will there be a sequel?

Ultron-5

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think there might be a sequel if it's successful. It matters though.

If it's successful and people like it, then there definitely will be a sequel imo. There's quite a few big names attached though, so they should definitely lock them in for longer contracts before even thinking about it.

It's a bit early to say, but I'd guess yes somewhere down the line.

Maybe I'm thinking the characters could be spread out in other DCU movies in between the first film and an eventual sequel though.

I would say so. I think that Poison Ivy will definitely be joining the Squad at some point, I hope so anyway.

Harley and Ivy onscreen together must be made a reality.

Honestly, I don't think so. I think the plan is to spread the characters out after this film.

If The movie is a hit and surprises people and make money I think it there will be sequel

.....what? :funny:
Because of this movie, Arrow had to kill Deadshot off, because DC/WB put an embargo on the character. Deadshot was going to be used in Season 4, as he plays a major role in the HIVE storyline, but this movie ruined those plans. They Also restricted Harley Quinn, otherwise they had big plans for her. Not sure about Katana.

Because of this movie, Arrow had to kill Deadshot off, because DC/WB put an embargo on the character. Deadshot was going to be used in Season 4, as he plays a major role in the HIVE storyline, but this movie ruined those plans. They Also restricted Harley Quinn, otherwise they had big plans for her. Not sure about Katana.

I'd gladly sacrifice three Arrows for one Suicide Squad.

I'd gladly sacrifice three Arrows for one Suicide Squad.

For a movie, that hasn't even came out? Sounds legit.

The ARROW hate is getting old. Are you one of those people, who just watched Arrow season 3, and started hating the whole series?

The ARROW hate is getting old. Are you one of those people, who just watched Arrow season 3, and started hating the whole series?

It was a figure of speech, but yeah I think Suicide Squad will eclipse Arrow in a number of ways.

And no, I started on season 1 just like everyone else.

Maybe not or not anytime soon if WB tries to stick to the release dates (2016 to 2020) that were leaked.

lmao you must really think Arrow is a crap show if the mere loss of Deadshot ruined it completely

GIF_suicide_squad_first_look_7.gif

It was a figure of speech, but yeah I think Suicide Squad will eclipse Arrow in a number of ways.

And no, I started on season 1 just like everyone else.

Oh, you're still early then.

I don't think it would come close to Arrow's quality. But I'll reserve my judgement till i see the movie.

lmao you must really think Arrow is a crap show if the mere loss of Deadshot ruined it completely

You can stop twisting my words. That's not what i implied at all. Deadshot was going to be used in Arrow's Season 4 'H.I.V.E' storyline, and he would have played a big role in it. Those plans got ruined, thanks to this movie, because of DC/WB ******ed logic of not having 2 versions of Deadshot.

They also cancelled the big Harley Quinn plans, which Arrow had in store for her, thanks to this movie.

You can stop twisting my words. That's not what i implied at all. Deadshot was going to be used in Arrow's Season 4 'H.I.V.E' storyline, and he would have played a big role in it. Those plans got ruined, thanks to this movie, because of DC/WB ******ed logic of not having 2 versions of Deadshot.

They also cancelled the big Harley Quinn plans, which Arrow had in store for her, thanks to this movie.

So? Deadshot and Harley aren't essential to Arrow. I can't believe you're b****ing about the fact that a show about the Green Arrow can't use two Batman villains because a movie with the actual goddamn Batman in it is going to use them.

Oh, you're still early then.

I don't think it would come close to Arrow's quality. But I'll reserve my judgement till i see the movie.

If suicide squad can't eclipse arrows quality they should just bin it now. Sorry but arrow is poor and yes i have seen all the episodes.

Have high hopes for suicide squad.

So? Deadshot and Harley aren't essential to Arrow. I can't believe you're b****ing about the fact that a show about the Green Arrow can't use two Batman villains because a movie with the actual goddamn Batman in it is going to use them.

Did you read what i just said? Lol. Seriously, stop pulling things out of your ass.
Deadshot, has been introduced in Arrow, since the start of Season 1, and it was his time to have a major role in Season 4, with the seeds laid back in Season 2. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Batman villains, but not exclusive.

It's fine taking away Harley Quinn, since she is a heavy batman character linked to Joker/Batman, but Deadshot is wrong.

Did you read what i just said? Lol. Seriously, stop pulling things out of your ass.
Deadshot, has been introduced in Arrow, since the start of Season 1, and it was his time to have a major role in Season 4, with the seeds laid back in Season 2. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Batman villains, but not exclusive.

It's fine taking away Harley Quinn, since she is a heavy batman character linked to Joker/Batman, but Deadshot is wrong.

No, there's nothing wrong about it. Arrow will be just fine without Deadshot, his presence was not needed, and his absence won't ruin the show. It is you who are making a big deal out of nothing. Stop whining about a minor character being written off and get a grip.

No, there's nothing wrong about it. Arrow will be just fine without Deadshot, his presence was not needed, and his absence won't ruin the show. It is you who are making a big deal out of nothing. Stop whining about a minor character being written off and get a grip.

Your post is full of stupidity. You clearly have no knowledge of the Show. To you, maybe nothing is wrong, but to Arrow fans, it is obviously wrong. I'm making a 'big deal' for a reason, because he was going to be used in a major storyline, which you clearly don't seem to have a grip on.

And it doesn't change the fact, it's stupidity to put an embargo on character, just because a movie is using it.

For one thing arrow, is a soap opera tv show. Not many people watch it as compared to the flash. The audience for the films are much bigger than what tv would have. TV also spoils good characters and they can pull any soap opera cliche to keep it going on and on.. The general audience wouldn't mind if arrow gets cancelled.. Me included and I like the show..

Yes. I feel a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe from this movie. People are like "who?" yet are intrigued. Then it blows up and people will want more. Could be just as long before a sequel, too, which sucks having to wait 2 or 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"