Infinity War Will there be no Adam Warlock? (spoilers)

Correction...Thor has Heimdall....

Cap has Falcon
Tony has Rhodey
Thor has Heimdall
Jessica Jones has Luke Cage
Daredevil has Rosario Dawson
we can also reverse it and say Fury has Maria Hill
Black Panther may also have a black sidekick

odd pattern but its just what it is, I didn't notice until someone pointed it out

Uh, last time I checked Rosario was latina not black. Just because someone has non-white skin doesn't make them black

Uh, last time I checked Rosario was latina not black. Just because someone has non-white skin doesn't make them black

She's a black latina so technically she's just a black person of Latin descent Afro-Cuban to be exact.

Fyi.. I'm a black latino..

I really hope they do introduce Adam Warlock.

Hell, I want Pip the troll as well.

You do know there are black Latinos right? A lot of them, in fact?

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_2_23_Textless.jpg

“Auditions are now getting underway for the Marvel Studios feature film ‘Avengers: Infinity War – Part I’ lead and supporting roles. The auditions for new lead and supporting roles will be taking place in Los Angeles, CA. The film is the first in a two-part sequel in which Thanos plays a major role, along with the Magus. Adam Warlock’s bad side, the Magus, separates from his body and assembles the Infinity Gauntlet. Magus creates doppelgangers of Earth’s heroes as part of his plan to recreate a universe of evil. “Avengers: Infinity War – Part I” will be shot entirely on the IMAX/ARRI 2D digital camera.”

source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/mo...chobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1435094991
I knew Warlock wasn't getting replaced with Vision, no need to fret.

I owe you a Coke! :p

It seems @thorstone and @Tony Stark were being drama queen pessimists just like I thought. They weren't going to put Warlock's damn cocoon in Guardians and then show it cracked in the cut scene if they weren't going to use him :woot:.

Vision is a red faced android. What color should his sidekick be?

I knew Warlock wasn't getting replaced with Vision, no need to fret.

I guess Magus would be the one who steals the IG from Thanos instead of Nebula, and they'll incoporate his scheme to get the IG from the comic IW.

Looks like Magus is coming. Any doubts that Fox owned Adam Warlock and Vision was replacing him are put to rest.

It also looks like Infinity War Part 1 is going to be against Thanos and 2 is against the Magus. If things weren't going that way, then there would be no chance that Black Panther would be able to have a sequel since Infinity War: Part 1 would have killed him and all the other Avengers off as a cliffhanger. Clearly the curbstomp is going to be the beginning of the third act in Part 1.

Also, looks like I was right about Adam Warlock being part of Guardians 2 since Magus is being cast. Warlock is a key member of the Guardians and the Soul Gem needs to debut before Part 1 hits.

My guess is that when Infinity war Part 1 starts, here's where the gems will be.

Space - Ruins of Asgard (Asgard)
Mind - Avengers Tower (Earth)
Power - Nova HQ (Xandar)
Reality - Collector (Nowhere)
Soul - Milano (Could be anywhere)
Time - Hel

My guess is that when Thanos kills off half the universe, he'll have managed to wipe out the Avengers entirely (and he kind of needs to kill Vision at the beginning or else he'll never get the Mind Gem) and we'll get an entirely new team which follows the same character archetypes as the AoU and Civil War teams.

Captain America - Winter Soldier
Iron Man - War Machine
Thor - Doctor Strange
Hulk - Luke Cage
Black Widow- Mockingbird
Hawkeye - Falcon
Black Panther - Spider-Man
Vision - Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch - Wasp
Nick Fury - Maria Hill

IMO, killing off most of the Avengers early on is a good substitute for killing off the Fantastic Four and all but two X-Men since Marvel lacks the rights to those characters. Having Luke Cage lose the other Defenders (Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Hellcat, Misty Knight and Coleen Wing, also Shang Chi if he appears) along with Danielle Cage gives him some real motivation to get vengeance on Thanos.

Also, Pip the Troll is most likely going to be replaced with Rocket Raccoon since I don't see Rocket showing up and Marvel don't own the rights to Silver Surfer so Star Lord is filling his slot.

I also feel like we won't see Death in Infinity War but we'll see her in Doctor Strange. Hear me out, I expect Phylla-Vell to become Death's physical avatar.

Doctor Doom absolutely won't be in Infinity War part 1 but his role will probably be filled by Kingpin or Zemo.

Infinity War: Part 2 will be all hands on deck with not just the Part 1 team of Avengers and the Guardians but also the AoU and Civil War rosters and the Defenders.

Also, so happy to know that Warlock and Magus aren't owned by Fox.

Looks like Magus is coming. Any doubts that Fox owned Adam Warlock and Vision was replacing him are put to rest.

It also looks like Infinity War Part 1 is going to be against Thanos and 2 is against the Magus. If things weren't going that way, then there would be no chance that Black Panther would be able to have a sequel since Infinity War: Part 1 would have killed him and all the other Avengers off as a cliffhanger. Clearly the curbstomp is going to be the beginning of the third act in Part 1.

Also, looks like I was right about Adam Warlock being part of Guardians 2 since Magus is being cast. Warlock is a key member of the Guardians and the Soul Gem needs to debut before Part 1 hits.

My guess is that when Infinity war Part 1 starts, here's where the gems will be.

Space - Ruins of Asgard (Asgard)
Mind - Avengers Tower (Earth)
Power - Nova HQ (Xandar)
Reality - Collector (Nowhere)
Soul - Milano (Could be anywhere)
Time - Hel

My guess is that when Thanos kills off half the universe, he'll have managed to wipe out the Avengers entirely (and he kind of needs to kill Vision at the beginning or else he'll never get the Mind Gem) and we'll get an entirely new team which follows the same character archetypes as the AoU and Civil War teams.

Iron Man - War Machine
Thor - Doctor Strange
Hulk - Luke Cage
Black Widow- Mockingbird
Hawkeye - Falcon
Vision - Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch - Wasp
Nick Fury - Maria Hill

IMO, killing off most of the Avengers early on is a good substitute for killing off the Fantastic Four and all but two X-Men since Marvel lacks the rights to those characters. Having Luke Cage lose the other Defenders (Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Hellcat, Misty Knight and Coleen Wing, also Shang Chi if he appears) along with Danielle Cage gives him some real motivation to get vengeance on Thanos.

Also, Pip the Troll is most likely going to be replaced with Rocket Raccoon since I don't see Rocket showing up and Marvel don't own the rights to Silver Surfer so Star Lord is filling his slot.

I also feel like we won't see Death in Infinity War but we'll see her in Doctor Strange. Hear me out, I expect Phylla-Vell to become Death's physical avatar.

Doctor Doom absolutely won't be in Infinity War part 1 but his role will probably be filled by Kingpin or Zemo.

Infinity War: Part 2 will be all hands on deck with not just the Part 1 team of Avengers and the Guardians but also the AoU and Civil War rosters and the Defenders.

Also, so happy to know that Warlock and Magus aren't owned by Fox.

Interesting idea, but unless the MCU ends with phase 3, Marvel isn't going to kill off the original Avengers.

It's interesting that you have every single Marvel character involved, even the minor Netflix heroes, but no Captain Marvel?! She's a much better replacement for Hulk and Vision than Luke Cage or Ant-Man.

Agreed that it is an interesting idea, but I also don't think they kill of the original Avengers.

Iron Man - War Machine
Thor - Doctor Strange
Hulk - Luke Cage
Black Widow- Mockingbird
Hawkeye - Falcon
Vision - Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch - Wasp
Nick Fury - Maria Hill

I don't think you just unleash a new team/group with the snap of your fingers....poof hey here is your new squad

I wonder if my theory of what Gunn may be doing with Star Lord's Dad is true if Magus is in GOTG 2?

I thought GOTG was it's own thing? It doesn't need the Avengers world to operate.....(tongue-in-cheek)

I thought GOTG was it's own thing? It doesn't need the Avengers world to operate.....(tongue-in-cheek)

Well I'm been thinking what if we been looking at it wrong what if instead of just 1 person is SL's Dad its different people roll into one like AW part is Magus, who could be the villain in GOTG 2 having his empire could be a nod to SL's Dad having a empire in the comics with him being purple and looks like he could pass as Thanos Brother that could be a nod to Starfox.

I actually think Magus will be the villain of Infinity War: Part 1 possessing the Soul Stone, and Thanos will reluctantly work with the Avengers and claim it at the end for himself leading to Part 2 where it's basically the Infinity Gauntlet storyline and Magus is back to being Adam Warlock.

Interesting idea, but unless the MCU ends with phase 3, Marvel isn't going to kill off the original Avengers.

It's interesting that you have every single Marvel character involved, even the minor Netflix heroes, but no Captain Marvel?! She's a much better replacement for Hulk and Vision than Luke Cage or Ant-Man.

1. Yes, they will. Infinity War: Part 1 is just going to end with everyone getting resurrected when Nebula betrays Thanos.

2. Captain Marvel should have an origin story since she got her powers from the original Captain Marvel who wound up dying of cancer soon after Carol was empowered. She'll be in Infinity War: Part 2 but she'll probably debut in her origin story.

Agreed that it is an interesting idea, but I also don't think they kill of the original Avengers.

Iron Man - War Machine
Thor - Doctor Strange
Hulk - Luke Cage
Black Widow- Mockingbird
Hawkeye - Falcon
Vision - Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch - Wasp
Nick Fury - Maria Hill

I don't think you just unleash a new team/group with the snap of your fingers....poof hey here is your new squad

You do if a new team needs to form and there are still a few survivors. That's what Infinity War: Part 1 should be. Nearly everyone is dead and it's up to those who survived to put a stop to Thanos. Then everyone is back alive again at the end of the film but Magus has the Infinity Gauntlet.

I also don't feel like GOTG 2 should bring in Moondragon or Mantis yet since I'd rather wait for an adaptation of Celestial Madonna (except for Kang since Kang is with the X-Men rights due to being tied to Apocalypse and Exodus). Adam Warlock and Phylla-Vell expand the Guardians enough in the sequel that we don't need more characters anyway. I wouldn't mind if Nova showed up but James Gunn doesn't want to use him.

I actually think Magus will be the villain of Infinity War: Part 1 possessing the Soul Stone, and Thanos will reluctantly work with the Avengers and claim it at the end for himself leading to Part 2 where it's basically the Infinity Gauntlet storyline and Magus is back to being Adam Warlock.

lol, no. I'd rather Marvel go with Thanos first then have Magus wind up possessing the gauntlet at the end. The Soul Gem should be part of Guardians 2 except the Magus won't appear, he'll only be hinted at. Matriarch should be the GOTG 2 villain.

Infinity War: Part 1 should be about giving minor characters screen time. Infinity War: Part 2 should involve everyone, I mean EVERYONE fighting evil versions of themselves.

LOL Thorstone and Picard are hella quiet now hahaha.

They must be pulling their hair out in confusion because they seemed so sure.

I really hope they do introduce Adam Warlock.

Hell, I want Pip the troll as well.

Pip was my most wanted charachter for IW next to Warlock. I want to see him smoke cigars and drink beers the whole time he's on screen.

I still cringe thinking about the Avengers fighting dopplegangers....

I still cringe thinking about the Avengers fighting dopplegangers....

Same here. I thought this was gonna be straight Infinity Gauntlet story with Part 1 being Thanos raising all kinds of hell and getting his hands on all the Gems and the heroes that are left after Thanos' hell raising all come together to launch an attack on him.

And then Part 2 would include the Showdown in Space, Nebula, etc.

Avengers fighting Dopplegangers is right out of Infinity War, but it sounds so unappealing.

lol, no. I'd rather Marvel go with Thanos first then have Magus wind up possessing the gauntlet at the end. The Soul Gem should be part of Guardians 2 except the Magus won't appear, he'll only be hinted at. Matriarch should be the GOTG 2 villain.

Infinity War: Part 1 should be about giving minor characters screen time. Infinity War: Part 2 should involve everyone, I mean EVERYONE fighting evil versions of themselves.

I ****ing hope the don't go that direction. Feige has said repeatedly that Thanos is the "end game" of this mega-phase, so he will end Phase 3 as the primary threat, not Magus and the boring dopple-ganger threat.

LOL Thorstone and Picard are hella quiet now hahaha.

They must be pulling their hair out in confusion because they seemed so sure.

Yep and their tears are oh so delicious :hmr:.

Same here. I thought this was gonna be straight Infinity Gauntlet story with Part 1 being Thanos raising all kinds of hell and getting his hands on all the Gems and the heroes that are left after Thanos' hell raising all come together to launch an attack on him.

And then Part 2 would include the Showdown in Space, Nebula, etc.

Avengers fighting Dopplegangers is right out of Infinity War, but it sounds so unappealing.

I agree, that sounds absolutely awful to me. I really don't think we're going to get the Magus possessing the Gauntlet in part 2, I think part 1 could conceivably use Magus with one of the stones, with Thanos and the Avengers/Guardians pursuing him at the same time.

Whether that stone is the Soul gem or Time gem is irrelevant, though the Time gem would make the most sense because Magus is Warlock's future self; but ultimately Thanos should claim the gem, assemble all the gems into the gauntlet, and snap his fingers to end the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"