Infinity War Will there be no Adam Warlock? (spoilers)

LOL Thorstone and Picard are hella quiet now hahaha.

They must be pulling their hair out in confusion because they seemed so sure.

Well Picard appears to be banned, so we won't be hearing from him anymore.

LOL Thorstone and Picard are hella quiet now hahaha.

They must be pulling their hair out in confusion because they seemed so sure.

No, just waiting to see whether they do what we talked about at the beginning of this thread with Vision officially becoming Warlock and thus the absorbed persona of Ultron escapes to become Magus; or if they just do Warlock-in-name-only and renege on the origin Whedon did in Avengers 2.

It's still not clear if Marvel actually owns Warlock's origin or if Fox owns 'Him.'

http://io9.gizmodo.com/marvels-cosmic-hero-adam-warlock-will-appear-in-guardia-1794510792

No Adam Warlock in Infinity War confirmed. Me in this thread:

bf83.gif
Save

Marvel has Adam Warlock.

He also just appeared on the animated series for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Marvel has Adam Warlock.

He also just appeared on the animated series for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yeah but... Didn't Wolverine and the Fantastic Four appear on the old EMH show too? Wolverine even appeared in the Ultimate Spidey show as well. Is there a difference in something like that as compared to the films? Not saying, really asking. I mean the rights issue is a strange beast.

Yeah but... Didn't Wolverine and the Fantastic Four appear on the old EMH show too? Wolverine even appeared in the Ultimate Spidey show as well. Is there a difference in something like that as compared to the films? Not saying, really asking. I mean the rights issue is a strange beast.

They've come out and said that he will be part of the MCU in the future, he just won't be in Infinity War.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/marvels-cosmic-hero-adam-warlock-will-appear-in-guardia-1794510792

No Adam Warlock in Infinity War confirmed. Me in this thread:

bf83.gif
Save

"He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that." - James Gunn

You were so eager to be a rude know-it-all that you didn't bother reading that Adam warlock was in the first draft of GOTG 2. Which means that if they wanted to use Warlock in Infinity War, they would have and they could have.

But hey, I guess you're not 100% wrong if you stick your head in the sand and pretend that you're right, huh?

I am thinking GOTG 3 will be the last movie of phase 4 and it will involve Warlock. He will then play a big part of the next phase.

Will be strange seeing Infinity War play out without Adam Warlock, but at least we know he is coming eventually.

BUT at this point it is established that "Infinity War" is only the 3rd film. So maybe he'll show up in Avengers 4?
(Spoilers for GotG2 follow, DO NOT OPEN if you don't wanna be spoiled!!)
Especially now that he has been teased/confirmed to definitely exist at the end of GotG2.

BUT at this point it is established that "Infinity War" is only the 3rd film. So maybe he'll show up in Avengers 4?
(Spoilers for GotG2 follow, DO NOT OPEN if you don't wanna be spoiled!!)
Especially now that he has been teased/confirmed to definitely exist at the end of GotG2.
Not sure where Ayesha can just appear in IWs. Perhaps she is tracking the Guardians it is 3 years later after all. Perhaps he was already freed and has been around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"