The Wolverine Will Wolverine completely lose his healing factor in this movie?

Reaction score
Let the speculation begin.

In my opinion, no. But I think temporarily losing his powers will have some effect on him and his healing factor.

it very much depends where they go with DOFP and what will happen by the end of that movie

it very much depends where they go with DOFP and what will happen by the end of that movie

Huh?

The Wolverine is not set after Days of Future Past. I don't think what will happen to Wolverine in DOFP will have an effect on this movie.

Huh?

The Wolverine is not set after Days of Future Past. I don't think what will happen to Wolverine in DOFP will have an effect on this movie.

Though I believe you are right to think in that direction, I still think it will effect the character, especially with Marvel putting Mike Millar on board as their advisor on ALL MARVEL FILMS.

This film is in all parts the lead in to "X-Men: Days of Futures Past." It directly takes place a year after the events of "X3."

However, what happens to Logan in this film will not effect the Altered Future/Past version of him in the movie.

It will effect him for the 3rd Wolverine Movie/DOFP ending, should the timeline be corrected in "X-Men: Days of Futures Past."

We don't even know if there's going to be a third Wolverine film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"