Wizard Interview with Mei Melancon (Psylocke)

Yeah, but I can see her getting really pissed off that she cant catch Kitty, and kills some soldiers in anger, then pops out of shadow and stabs kitty with her psi -blade. By psi-blade I hope she means psi-energy not a psi-covered katana

Thanks LMV, nice find.

LittleMissVixen said:
another tidbitin response to why Psylocke is a bad girl in X3

"...I actually asked, “why is she fighting with the brotherhood?” As someone told me, “who’s to say she is bad in this film as much as she could be under mind-control?..."
Ok, I think that deserves a "WTF?"

-TNC

Like what I'm hearing.

She's my kind of girl.

Yeah, you could say that. :eek:

Exploding Boy said:
Yeah, but I can see her getting really pissed off that she cant catch Kitty, and kills some soldiers in anger, then pops out of shadow and stabs kitty with her psi -blade. By psi-blade I hope she means psi-energy not a psi-covered katana

WHAT?????????

Exploding Boy said:
I think im the only one on these boards that hasent seen the TV spots :D

In other words, the only one on the boards with any sort of self-restraint haha..

that stuff about Psylocke is nice to hear though...especially that we will see a display of her powers and not watch her fade into the background as random brotherhood casualty #43

i wonder if she got a nice backside. it would have rocked if they gave her that costume. hopefully we still get 2 see her kick ass in x3. peace.

Exploding Boy said:
Really? I hadent noticed...:p
shut up before i buy you a collar

:confused:
yeah...i dont know what i meant by that either

Mar420x said:
i wonder if she got a nice backside. it would have rocked if they gave her that costume. hopefully we still get 2 see her kick ass in x3. peace.

Mei said the super tight-tights looked "ridiculous...like a real bad workout commerical" She adds they went to an ulta conservative look, then settled on a "punk rock" look.

Exploding Boy said:
Oops I read your mind again
:down :(

anyway....this interview was promising.
although i'm still inclinded to believe that Psylocke is a cameo the size of Colossus in X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"