Wonder Woman Merchandise

I too enjoy the making of books. I have Batman V Superman, Man of Steel, and Superman Returns, and I love the art in every single one of them. Couldn't convince myself to buy the Suicide Squad one though.

I too enjoy the making of books. I have Batman V Superman, Man of Steel, and Superman Returns, and I love the art in every single one of them. Couldn't convince myself to buy the Suicide Squad one though.

Oh, I get ya man.

Sideshow-Wonder-Woman-Statue-001.jpg

Sideshow-Wonder-Woman-Statue-018.jpg

Sideshow-Wonder-Woman-Statue-002.jpg
Sideshow-Wonder-Woman-Statue-003.jpg
Sideshow-Wonder-Woman-Statue-015.jpg

Why is the Wonder Woman spirit of truth graphic novel always so much online? On some places (including Amazon) it's even a few hundred dollars. I can't get it cheaply anywhere, even though it's a few years old.

The statue looks pretty good. Don't know if the face looks a bit more angular than Gal's though.

Why is the Wonder Woman spirit of truth graphic novel always so much online? On some places (including Amazon) it's even a few hundred dollars. I can't get it cheaply anywhere, even though it's a few years old.

Amazon US has used resellers offering it for under 30 bucks.

Appearance of that villain might still be different in film, though... but this should confirm said villain being in it. They wouldn't just add that randomly in the pack.

Appearance of that villain might still be different in film, though... but this should confirm said villain being in it. They wouldn't just add that randomly in the pack.

Definitely, especially given that the villain is probably at least partly CGI, so their appearance could be tweaked right up until the movie's release, whereas the toy would have been sculpted 12+ months ago. But, I think it will be pretty close in appearance.

A comic paperback released back in 2001 is hardly "few years old." :oldrazz:

The prices are jacked up because the trade is out of print, thus rare to find in shops and online book stores.

Mattel's DC Multiverse figures for the movie. Looks like the villain will be the "Build-a-Figure" for the movie.

C3ocLOHVUAA2Ez6.jpg:orig

C3ocPR6UkAIcbTk.jpg:orig

Definitely, especially given that the villain is probably at least partly CGI, so their appearance could be tweaked right up until the movie's release, whereas the toy would have been sculpted 12+ months ago. But, I think it will be pretty close in appearance.

Indeed. This should factor in it. It probably will be fairly close though, yeah.

Horse with a tiara. Haven't seen one of those since I quit smoking weed.

Thanks, but either they don't ship to the UK or it will be quite expensive.
Uk? Ah, sorry. I would have offered sending you mine, but then the shipping from friggin' Central America would likely be a bundle and it would arrive in chewed-by-cow state.

Mattel's DC Multiverse figures for the movie. Looks like the villain will be the "Build-a-Figure" for the movie.

C3ocLOHVUAA2Ez6.jpg:orig

C3ocPR6UkAIcbTk.jpg:orig
Ah, that answers what I asked in the main thread.

LOTS of toys in the pipeline:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=28221

WONDER WOMAN
Wonder Woman hits theaters around the world in her first-ever standalone, self-titled action adventure feature film, beginning on June 2. The much-anticipated epic delves into the Amazonian Super Hero’s origins and her fight in a war to end all wars.

In continuation of Wonder Woman’s 75th anniversary and in support of the upcoming film, Warner Bros. Consumer Products and its partners created a line of products fit for Wonder Woman fans of all ages. Global master toy licensee Mattel will unveil product from the powerful line of toys to accompany Wonder Woman’s first-ever solo feature film, including a full toy line created in the likeness of the movie’s characters, collectible figures, dolls, playsets and role play for fans to recreate their favorite scenes from the movie. The Wonder Woman feature will also be supported by global partners The LEGO Group with an exciting construction set inspired by adventurous moments from the film, and Rubie’s Costume Co. with a new line of Wonder Woman movie-inspired costumes and accessories for fans of all ages.

Additional licensees with toy offerings include Funko, with fan-favorite stylized collectible figures; Neca, with 18-inch replica figures; Tonner Dolls, with detailed-design 18-inch fashion dolls; Madame Alexander, with 11-inch fashion dolls; Hot Toys, with highly detailed collectible figures; Kotobukiya, with high-end collectible statues; Mezco and QMX with stylized figures; Jada Toys, with mini-metal figures; Schleich with collectible figures; Sakar International, with electronics and accessories; and many more worldwide.

A global cultural phenomenon and a treasured icon of power, strength, justice, love and peace, Wonder Woman also comes to life in Warner Bros. Pictures’ forthcoming action adventure Justice League, and stars in DC Super Hero Girls, the fun, multi-level brand which showcases some of DC’s most famous female Super Heroes and Super-Villains as teenagers

I'm looking forward to seeing NECA's 18" (1/4 scale) Wonder Woman figure. But, I'll probably have to settle for Jakks Pacific's 20" Wonder Woman figure since it will probably be 1/3 the price of NECA's figure.

First look at Wonder Woman for Mezco Toyz. The figure will be on display in the toy fair in New York from 18 to 21 February

16508427_1240787255970657_3021191063662248298_n.jpg

Yikes! Somebody give that figure a cheeseburger or a hundred. Those proportions are scary.

First Look at Mattel's Wonder Woman Toy Lineup

C4j5YJ0WAAAaxIS.jpg
C4j5gi9WAAEGIdM.jpg

C4j5dBJW8AEGCGG.jpg
C4j5jH3WEAENHTI.jpg

000fdf44_c_17_0065.jpg
000fdf45_c_17_718_1.jpg
ffb34_c_17_687_1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"