Worst Batman tpb?

Dark Victory

A$AP WAYNE
Reaction score
Out of all the batman graphic novels and such...which one do you hate the most? Mine has to be The Joker's Last Laugh. Terrible art, and story and is only about 150 pages and shouldn't be $20.

pretty much all the elseworlds crap that got dredged up in countdown. vampire batman, frankenstein batman, sherlock holmes batman, go away!

Batman: Blind Justice

Totally dry and the worst example of an "obsessed Batman".

I have by no means read all Batman TPS. Quite the contrary, in fact. But so far my least favorite is The Dark Knight Strikes Again, or Back, or whatever that sequel to TDKR was called.

Out of all the batman graphic novels and such...which one do you hate the most? Mine has to be The Joker's Last Laugh. Terrible art, and story and is only about 150 pages and shouldn't be $20.
I read the first five pages and put it down. I've tried getting into it, but I don't think its possible.

Hush Returns
The Joker's Last Laugh

Waste of my money.

Arkham Asylum. I can't tell wtf is going on and being said by the Joker.

Anybody got any scans from Joker's Last Laugh? Lately I've been hearing all this nasty things about it, and I'd love to see for myself, you know.....short of buying the TPB.

Arkham Asylum Living Hell,
I cant stand that book, the Joker looks like a demented Elvis and the story is just lame.
:down

Arkham Asylum, i just thought it went to far. plus the story was crap.

Secrets. Everything about it is just bad :down

Batman has more one-shots and miniseries than any other character. there's gonna be ALOT of crap.

fortunately the worst the tpb I have the pleasure of owning is Dark Victory. I keep it away from my other books because it ruins the site of them.

Wow, people are actually saying Arkham Asyulm? I love that, it's probbaly my favorite Batman book. Or at least one of the very top.

city of crime is so god awful mind boggling ******ed, i have no idea how anyone ever let it get printed.

and grantmorrisons arkham asylum is one of the greatest batman books ever.

Yeah, all this AA hate is mind-boggling.

Even if you don't like the story, the art is...not of this world. Dave McKean is a god among men.

Anybody got any scans from Joker's Last Laugh? Lately I've been hearing all this nasty things about it, and I'd love to see for myself, you know.....short of buying the TPB.

I've only flipped through it, but it was crap. You're probably better off NOT seeing the scans... :o

Batman/Superman: Public Enemies and it's follow up Batman/Superman: Vengeance.

The art looks like something out of that Teen Titans show and The Joker is about as menacing as a villian on scooby doo.

Wow, a bunch of you must not read a lot of TPB's if you're naming off Arkham Asylum and Dark Victory. There's stuff out there that's much worse, such as:

Batman: Year Two
The Dark Knight Strikes Again
War Games
Under the Hood
Hush Returns
City of Light

And I'll add All-Star Batman and Robin to that list when Lee and Miller finish their run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"