Arrow Worst character of season 3?

Kster95

Civilian
Reaction score
I have to say Oliver has consistently made horrible decisions this whole season. Yeah Felicity has been annoying but she hasnt had a big role compared to Oliver.

• Trying to save Merlyn and bringing Diggle along to Nanda Parbat.
  • Working with Merlyn even after everything he did, he killed Sara and poisoned Thea's mind.
  • Falling right into Merlyn's trap which leads him to try and kill Ra's but he fails hard.

The guys has made the most illogical decisions. By not letting Thea take blame for what she did she almost got herself killed.

Oliver. Definitely Oliver.

Which is a real shame, since he's the main attraction and they've ignored interesting storylines and opportunities for character development like dealing with the death of his mother, overcoming the loss of his fortune, finding a way to help Starling City as "Oliver Queen" during the day (instead of only helping as the Arrow at night), etc.

Oliver Queen. He has been beyond annoying.

Oliver, nothing makes sense with him this season, including the flashbacks.

Felicity is a close second.

Ironically, the best character has been Laurel, who was by far the worst last season.

1. Felicity/Captain Lance (after he found out about Sara's death)

2. Malcolm

3. Oliver/Thea (before she found out Oliver's secret)

Rip-Off Iron Man. Every time he shows up, I roll my eyes. CW needs to start that spinoff soon so I never have to see him again.

Lance is taking the cake these last few episodes. He's just a scumbag at this point. I understand grief but he has taken it way too far. Funny how he doesn't hold this much ill feeling to the league. Heck has he even asked who killed her and why? So darn consumed by the fact that he wasn't told by the Arrow that he's lost his mind. Pointed a gun at his own daughter for goodness sake and what he said to Oliver tonight would be cruel even for the Joker,

Barry Allen.

- As crossover characters often are, he's out of tone and out of place.

- He comes into Oliver's show and does what Oliver does better than Oliver.

- He acts all judgy about Oliver's methods on Oliver's show and then teaches him the true meaning of Christmas. Which would be one thing if he was Felicity or whoever, but who is this guy and why is he stealing work from the characters that matter? In Arrow terms, he's a Mary Sue.

- Superspeed salmon ladder. Just no.

- He annoys me with his stupid smug face.

Granted, that was just one episode (I haven't seen the latest and don't know if it's the next crossover). In terms of regulars, probably Laurel. She's arrogant without having the skill to back it up, and I don't like her taking Sara's identity regardless of what her first name is, and nothing since has done anything to make me think it isn't creepy. She has her good moments, too, and Quentin's really testing my patience lately, but overall I think she has him beat for the moment.

Oliver has never been the smartest guy but he made some pretty bad decisions.

The angst drama 'I love but we can't be together' Olicity stuff is just dull dull and dragging Felicity down. Felicity was far more enjoyable on Flash the other week when see was free from that nonsense.

Lance may of had valid reasons for breaking his relationship up with the Arrow after his daughters death but has now gone overboard with his borderline obsessive vendetta.

Felicity, I know she's a fan favorite but I've never found her character interesting or needed from the beginning. Now it's even worse because she's just become the girl stuck in the middle of two dudes, whining about her personal life and crying about how much danger Ray and Oliver are in despite the fact she knows both are/are trying to be "hero's" and are always going to be in dangerous situations. Oh, and saying stupid things that are supposed to be cute and funny but are really just annoying and cheesy.

Ray is an annoying, boring character to me as well. His quirky dork routine is already old and he really doesn't add anything to the show outside of being an obstacle to Oliver and Felicity's relationship, something that shouldn't happen regardless of whether Ray is around or not. Ray is kind of a joke, his suit looks ridiculous and his dialogue is filled with cheesy jokes and stumbling nerdiness. It's not my thing.

Oliver has been pretty bad this season as well, his decision making has been baffling to say the least but his character at least is still serious and keeps the show from becoming a straight on romantic comedy. Which at this point is pretty much what half the show is at this point.

Diggle is still as useless as he's always been, just around to lecture Oliver every other episode. Roy is stuck in the background, Laurel is stuck in the middle ground of being the ADA/Black Canary and not really being too successful at either at the moment. Her training with Grant/Nyssa has basically gone nowhere, she's still stuck on the outside looking in.

If it were up to me, the show would cut the cast down to Oliver, Laurel and Roy as "Team Arrow", get rid of all the corn ball stuff and cut the romance in half at minimum. Make the story more streamlined and serious instead of jumping around to all these stupid love triangles, convoluted plots and terrible comedy based on cheesy puns. But I realize it's too little too late for that.

Last edited:
Lance for sure he wasa good character in the 2nd season even the 1st he wasnt to bad
but this season hes just horrible

Barry Allen.

- As crossover characters often are, he's out of tone and out of place.

- He comes into Oliver's show and does what Oliver does better than Oliver.

- He acts all judgy about Oliver's methods on Oliver's show and then teaches him the true meaning of Christmas. Which would be one thing if he was Felicity or whoever, but who is this guy and why is he stealing work from the characters that matter? In Arrow terms, he's a Mary Sue.

- Superspeed salmon ladder. Just no.

- He annoys me with his stupid smug face.

Granted, that was just one episode (I haven't seen the latest and don't know if it's the next crossover). In terms of regulars, probably Laurel. She's arrogant without having the skill to back it up, and I don't like her taking Sara's identity regardless of what her first name is, and nothing since has done anything to make me think it isn't creepy. She has her good moments, too, and Quentin's really testing my patience lately, but overall I think she has him beat for the moment.
You mad bro

grant-gustin-playful-faces-paparazzi-the-flash.jpg

Lance and Felicity.

Lance has just been a complete scumbag. What he said to Oliver about his mother was just low and then he goes and tells Oliver that it's his fault Roy was dead. All because Oliver didn't tell him something he had no business telling him in the first place. He's so consumed with grief that he begins a manhunt for the Arrow knowing it wasn't him committing those murders but didn't care because Oliver didn't tell him his daughter was dead. If you're going to be extremely angry with anyone then blame your own daughter.

Felicity has just been terrible. The constant angst over Oliver this season has been utterly terrible for her character. She went from being one of my favorite female characters on the show to my least favorite in the span of not even a season. And the irony of all this is that Laurel who was my least favorite female character least season is among my favorite female characters this season. It's literally like Felicity and Laurel swapped roles.

Everybody but Roy and Diggle, but especially Oliver.

There's just so much aritificially manufactured drama this season, and none of the characters seem to have proper motivation for their actions.

1- Oliver
2 - Lance
3 - Felicity
4 - Ray

So pleasantly surprised that Laurel has become a much better character

Ray, Ollie, Ray, Thea, Malcolm, Lance....Ray.

They're victims of annoying writing this season.

Probably Roy. I don't even think he is bad or anything, I just think that he doesn't have much to do and that he doesn't bring anything to the show that is necessary or that will be missed.

1- Oliver
2 - Lance
3 - Felicity
4 - Ray

So pleasantly surprised that Laurel has become a much better character

Personally I have always liked Laurel and she has always been one of my favourite characters.

Personally I have always liked Laurel and she has always been one of my favourite characters.

Me too, but I think for a while she was written as very whiney and dramatic. Laurel was given so much sadness to deal with and they handled it poorly. Loving her this season and I'm hoping that Roy being gone means we get more Black Canary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"