Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 3 "Restoration

Everything in the LoT trailer was specially shot just to tease people. None of it actually happens.

I thought Sara was supposed to go into the pit naked and emerge from it that way. That's how they showed it for the LOT trailer. That was disappointing and a misrepresentation.

Absolutely no misrepresentation at all.

Just loved the shot of the LoT Promo so much more. Too bad they didn't keep it that way.

Yeah the LoT shot looked better from the angle she emerged, even if she were still wearing clothes here. It looked more dramatic and exciting. The way she came out in this episode looked more mundane.

Yeah the LoT shot looked better from the angle she emerged, even if she were still wearing clothes here. It looked more dramatic and exciting. The way she came out in this episode looked more mundane.

True, but the LOT shot was much more triumphant, whereas the actual plot they went for called for a more eerie emerging shot.

True, but the LOT shot was much more triumphant, whereas the actual plot they went for called for a more eerie emerging shot.

We'll just have to say that in their minds, everyone at Nanda Parbat remembers Sara coming out of the pit naked and triumphant even though it's not quite accurate to the way it actually happened. :oldrazz:

This was a good episode. It really felt a lot like season one with Ollie and Diggle, and with how Felicity and Curtis were interacting with each other (much like Ollie and Felicity when he would bring things to her).

Dahrk continues to impress and come off as a real threat in the way he carries himself. Malcolm's gonna Malcolm and continue to be the best in his fatherly ways. I'm glad the pit was "destroyed," so now it won't be a plot point to bring people back. We know there are more pits around, so when Malcolm discovers a new one, it will stay a secret.

The thing with Double Down getting to the lair so fast was completely lol worthy (even if it makes sense he can track them due to a card being in the elevator, the labs look to be high up in the building plus security protocols), but it was forgiven when Felicity goes Rambo. I will say that I still think Lance should be working for Dahrk under the pretense he was going to bring Sara back to life. I don't think it was necessary to dumb down Laurel a bit when she's become a great character.

The LOT was really over the top. Seriously is there a freaking spring-board at the bottom of that pit? Also Laurel and Thea would strip her naked beforehand for no reason, because?

Don't you remember Thea? It's probably more a catapult than spring board, all things considered.

It hasn't been explicitly stated because it doesn't have to be. Nyssa's a lesbian. I'd be very surprised if they ever had her in a romantic or sexual relationship with a man.

I read an interview with Katrina Law where she refers to Nyssa as a lesbian.

Another really good episode, this season has been really strong so far, I agree the LOT trailer did Sara's resurrection better but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

At least Oliver cut that aweful hair in the island flashbacks!

Which was pointless, because he's just gonna grow it out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"