Worst Ending Scene In a Movie?

The Mist. Good flick, stupid ending.

Last edited:
This one:

f_alien20deatm_cdca7f1.jpg

After taking all the time and effort to build up the alien through quick cuts, underlit shots, and set design that allows it to be camoflaged, he photographs the terrifying monster against the brightest surface he can find and undoes all of that work.

I don't hate it, but I didn't care for the ending in Unforgiven. You just don't [BLACKOUT]kill Morgan Freeman![/BLACKOUT] It's a sin!

Indy 4's spaceship sequence and the marriage; one felt out of place, the other forced.

The ending to Closer is awful imo. It leaves so much unanswered and you really wonder why the film was necessary in the first place.

The ending of Freddy's Dead, what a piece of crap ending

I don't hate it, but I didn't care for the ending in Unforgiven. You just don't [BLACKOUT]kill Morgan Freeman![/BLACKOUT] It's a sin!

Does that mean you didn't like Wanted or Glory either?

I personally hated the ending to the Departed. They killed everyone within like 2 minutes. I felt like I had grown attached to these characters and they just suddenly died out of no where.

I personally hated the ending to the Departed. They killed everyone within like 2 minutes. I felt like I had grown attached to these characters and they just suddenly died out of no where.

I loved how all the characters died in the end. It was shocking but felt real.

i didn't like spidey 3's because i was expecting a swing and got bummed instead :cmad:

Cypher: Fantastic movie ruined by a crappy, half assed ending.
V: The Final Battle: Not really a movie, but the crappy ending can be blamed on the original creator leaving during production. His V: Second Generation ending is WAY better.

i didn't like spidey 3's because i was expecting a swing and got bummed instead :cmad:

Yeah, well...what they did fit in with the rest of the movie. And by 'fit in' I mean it was just as bad as the rest of the film.

Street Fighter, that win pose thing made me want to kick my TV

Well...Street Fighter was just crap period!

Scary Movie 2 on up (it was funny only the 1st time, only in part 1)
American Werewolf in London
Signs
The newer Planet of the Apes
Grease the Movie

I've yet to see No Country for Old Men.

No Country For Old Men
Spider-Man 3

Is it because of no final swing? Because I doubt they would show it, because, well, his best friend just died. "My best friend just died, I'm going to swing through the city now in all my glory." :huh:

The closing was about Peter and MJ making amends and starting over.

Is it because of no final swing? Because I doubt they would show it, because, well, his best friend just died. "My best friend just died, I'm going to swing through the city now in all my glory." :huh:

The closing was about Peter and MJ making amends and starting over.
That's what I had a problem with. Damn MJ and Peter problems. 3 friggin movies of MJ and Peter having relationship problems. The ending was so depressing. A final swing would have felt out of place. I would have liked Spider-Man crouching at the edge of a building doing some narrative and then the sound of police sirens are heard and Spider-Man leaps off the building...and scene!

At the ending I was like ''Are they back together?'' I wanted Peter to lean in and give her another smack!

That's what I had a problem with. Damn MJ and Peter problems. 3 friggin movies of MJ and Peter having relationship problems. The ending was so depressing. A final swing would have felt out of place. I would have liked Spider-Man crouching at the edge of a building doing some narrative and then the sound of police sirens are heard and Spider-Man leaps off the building...and scene!

At the ending I was like ''Are they back together?'' I wanted Peter to lean in and give her another smack!

Exactly. It was overkill on their relationship. The first two films did such a great job creating it only for the third to step all over it.

but..that's the whole point of the movie. It's shocking and it made the movie unpredictable.

Exactly. It was overkill on their relationship. The first two films did such a great job creating it only for the third to step all over it.

yeah after the endings of SM1 and SM2, I thought this one was gonna end with him swinging throughout the city. I thought that was like the movies staple.

rambo 4's ending left me thinking...wha!?

What endings do you hate?

Someone wanna tell me what the hell happened at the end of Hulk?
Same goes for the Planet Of The Apes ending.

This doesn't really count but since it's based on a movie I'll list it anyways.

Well.

David has Hulk in the water, asking Bruce to give all the power he has as Hulk to David. Both Hulk and Bruce work together in a plan to give the power to David--but since his power is deeply related with the psychological scars of seeing David kill Bruce's mother, David saw that too. Enraged and traumatized by seeing himself, David relents (hence the "take it back") and kills himself.

It's really not that complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"