Worst Movie Ever Thread

who's that?

skip to 1:43

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwmn-kTq-i0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwmn-kTq-i0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

BEST. LINE. MADE. FOR A MOVIE. OF ALL-TIME.

Oh THAT lady.... no i dont like her at all.. i actually fast forwarded thru her scenes because i was wanting to finish the movie as fast as possible.

Ghost Rider.:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure thats a spambot you've replied to Venom^^

Links to some Limo nonsense in his posts..

Since Paranormal Activity 2 is coming out, I'll have to say, that I think the first one was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. Not only was it boring throughout the entire movie, but I didn't even come close to being scared once. The second looks exactly the same

Last edited:
Aussie Park Boys - the worst movie ever. I don't know where to begin. How this movie got finance is beyond me.

the films you guys name trust me... they aren't as bad as some of the hindi films out there...

There are some real real real pieces of **** that are hindi films. If you really want to see some absolute ******** crap ones --> Prem Aggan. This is one of the worst films ever.

"Where the Wild Things Are" - seriously, people regard this as a masterpiece? I thought "Mr. Bones" was the worst movie ever, but at least I stood my ground as a movie aficionado and watched it through the end.

With "Where the Wild Things Are" I did something that I thought I will never do - I stopped the playback and went to sleep. I didn't care how it ends. I didn't care about any of the characters.

Now, I've seen some pretty hard-to-get movies, from "THX-1138" to "The Belly of the Architect". I've enjoyed Tarsem's "The Fall" and in general, I love everything that has to do with fantasy, allegory, fiction, sci-fi, magic, symbolism, etc. This movie pretended to be something that it wasn't. I know what it was: BORING!

the original british movie is comedy gold. funny funny movie.
but the usa-chris rock version is not funny and poorly acted.

the last airbender is one of the biggest pieces of garbage ever.

some good shots and great music though

Worst comic book movies?
Catwoman
Hulk (2003)

Worst movies ever?
Magnolia, a movie with nothing that makes sense, people who only share cussing, nothing else in common, no point in making that film
Beetlejuice, it just sucks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"