worst CB movie so far

While i wouldnt say X3 is the worst in terms of film.

I would say that when you take into account, its budget, cast, and the perfect set-up of X2, i would say its the most dissapointing.

Steel should have never gotten off the ground in the first place.

It was released in 1997, the year Warner Bros went crazy for superhero movies. They also released Batman and Robin, Batman: Sub-Zero, and the JLA TV series pilot.

But was X3 really that bad? I think some people overrate how much they hated it.

No, but my point is that people can only vote for what they have seen. A lot of people have seen Batman & Robin, which is why it is often voted worst film of all-time in any genre. But we've all individually seen far worse films than B&R, usually z-movies with no budget that are shown on TV at 2am.

Also, I think a lot of people were so disapointed with XIII that they over-exagerate it's actual quality; meaning they think it's the biggest letdown ever, and therefore the worst ever, which is obviously not accurate.

I myself find XIII slightly above average, certainly not deserving to be associated with the likes of Catwoman and Steel.

No, but my point is that people can only vote for what they have seen. A lot of people have seen Batman & Robin, which is why it is often voted worst film of all-time in any genre. But we've all individually seen far worse films than B&R, usually z-movies with no budget that are shown on TV at 2am.

Also, I think a lot of people were so disapointed with XIII that they over-exagerate it's actual quality; meaning they think it's the biggest letdown ever, and therefore the worst ever, which is obviously not accurate.

I myself find XIII slightly above average, certainly not deserving to be associated with the likes of Catwoman and Steel.

I liked X3. Wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I agree it definately should be nowhere near any of these movies.

X-Men 3 was actually good, despite what some people would like us to believe.

CINO was indeed every bit as bad as people say it is though.

X-Men 3 was actually good, despite what some people would like us to believe.

Am I the only one who calls it XIII? Because on the ads, Wolverine's claw form the roman numerals in front of the X, thus XIII.

I call it X3 cuz it's faster to type, and the second movie was called X2; It seems odd to me to call it X-Men, X2, then XIII. It's not 13

I call it X3 cuz it's faster to type, and the second movie was called X2; It seems odd to me to call it X-Men, X2, then XIII. It's not 13

Well, ideally it should have been called XXX. But that was already taken.

Good to see most agree about the suckatude of B&R, Steel, and Catwoman.

A tie between Catwoman and Elektra

Give me B&R, Steel, and X3 over those POS anyday.

Batman and robin sucked so much, i look at it more as a Batman parody... thinking of it that way makes me sleep better at night....

i kinda enjoyed Catwoman when i saw it, i like halle berry but it still sucked! same with x-men 3 i enjoyed it, but it still sucked

X-men III > Electra > Steel > Catwoman > BandR

the 5 i put up there i think are the worst cb movies ever at the moment. but out of those 5 i have to go with batman and robin

You are missing a lot of bad CB movies there and show major BIAS putting X3 in with movies like catwoman and not putting SR in there so this whole post is BS.

You are missing a lot of bad CB movies there and show major BIAS putting X3 in with movies like catwoman and not putting SR in there so this whole post is BS.

SR is amazing though....

Crow 4 should be up there instead of X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"