Worst Movies Ever Made.

I'm a Dreamcatcher defender. It really is a B-Movie and you gotta respect it for that.

I liked a couple of scenes from it. I remember the giant alien standing in front of that dude was pretty epic.

All I remember about that movie was a guy sitting on a toilet, trying to trap an alien inside it.

i forget the name of the company but they copy every big movie that comes out and just change the name a bit and put in F list actors. every movie that they have done. i believe they copied cloverfield, terminator, war of the worlds, etc.

i forget the name of the company but they copy every big movie that comes out and just change the name a bit and put in F list actors. every movie that they have done. i believe they copied cloverfield, terminator, war of the worlds, etc.

The Asylum, I believe.

I'm a Dreamcatcher defender. It really is a B-Movie and you gotta respect it for that.

And yet, strangely, I don't. Not considering the amount of money and A-level talent working on it. B-movies can be fun and inventive, Dreamcatcher is uninspired, stupifying dreck.

Yea with a cast like that, you can't really call it a B movie. And it wasn't so over the top that it clearly didn't take itself seriously.

I wouldn't call it the worst movie of all time though. No where near it.

For god's effin sake, why is THE ROOMnot on that list???!!!!!

And yet, strangely, I don't. Not considering the amount of money and A-level talent working on it. B-movies can be fun and inventive, Dreamcatcher is uninspired, stupifying dreck.

To each his own. It's a belly of laughs and sometimes chills with me. Can you really take Morgan Freeman's fluff puff eye brows seriously?

Or Home Alone 3 for that matter. It was too much. I mean the secret agent stuff?

Although the hot mom was the only good thing about it.

i loved home alone 3, 4 was complete garbage though, they turned him into a brat and then he only had one older brother and one older sister. it was stupid.

I can see someone enjoying Home Alone 3, but not..loving it. haha.

I mean, it was funny, but the plot was outrageous as hell. They didn't have to do it.

There's a Home Alone 4?

White Chicks 2. It hasn't even been made yet, but the sheer fact that it is even being considered earns a spot on this list.

White Chicks 2. It hasn't even been made yet, but the sheer fact that it is even being considered earns a spot on this list.

:funny:

This and whatever the people who made Epic Movie and Disaster Movie do next.

:funny:

This and whatever the people who made Epic Movie and Disaster Movie do next.

Yeah, I think if those idiots somehow managed to make a good movie, it would rupture the fabric of space and time and life as we know it would cease to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"