Worst Movies of the Year for 2006!

J Alba's Lover said:
Yes i will agree with that. Possibly of the last few years.

it's one of my all time most hated movies, along with the likes of Ballistic Ecks Versus sever

*shudders*

*throws up*

*looks at pix of jennifer connelly to make myself feel better*

Cyrusbales said:
it's one of my all time most hated movies, along with the likes of Ballistic Ecks Versus sever

*shudders*

*throws up*

*looks at pix of jennifer connelly to make myself feel better*
Yes i can't stand that stinkoin date movie. and the thing is they were giving money to make another crappy spoof movie epic movie. how in the hell did date movie make 80 million dollars?

J Alba's Lover said:
Yes i can't stand that stinkoin date movie. and the thing is they were giving money to make another crappy spoof movie epic movie. how in the hell did date movie make 80 million dollars?

the whole cinema was filled with pikey scumbags with baseball caps and tracksuits, I guess they don't take much to please.

Agentsands77 said:
But there wasn't anything remotely historically accurate about it. It's full of inaccuracies and misunderstandings. It's just a half-brained conspiracy story without much basis. That would all be forgiveable if the movie was exciting, but I was ready to walk out if I hadn't been there with a date.

The DaVinci Code's theories are extracted from a book called "Holy blood, Holy Grail" and it has a very good basis and more accurate things than the Bible. That's for sure.

Cyrusbales said:
the whole cinema was filled with pikey scumbags with baseball caps and tracksuits, I guess they don't take much to please.

Wow, aren't you the bigot.

DATE MOVIE
X-MEN 3
THE COVENANT

These are the only ones I remember right now... I'm sure there were few others that were waaayyy worse... n no I didn't think TOKYO DRIFT was that bad... neither was POSEIDON

livrule said:
:woot: ... OH, go on .... write the essay!

Just a matter of time until bad taste forces me to do so :cwink:

As for Tokyo Drift, it was almost half decent and by far the best of the Fast & the Furious movies.
Poseidon is really entertaining throughout the first half if you pretend that Dillon is actually Johnny Drama from Entourage in his first big movie. Then he dies(spoiler) and the movie suddenly stops being funny. Wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"