X-Men Worst X-Men Movie?

This may be an unpopular opinion but while I absolutely hate XMO:W, it had some good scenes.
I loved the origins scene and it felt exactly like the comic.
and some of the Weapon X parts were cool.
And I liked Gambit.
But besides that, it's awful.

Yeah the only good part about Wolverine Origins movie was Gambit & Blob & Wade before they screwed him up and turned him into Dudepeel

Although X3 is hated by most fans and is no where near the quality of its predecessor, it was still entertaining for me, to finally see the characters kick some butt. Origins however, was a pile. Terrible.

Well, i like X1, 2 AND 3!

I hate first class!
:)

I really like X3
Wolverine Origins is my least favorite movie, I still like it tho

Watched X3 for the 1st time in about 5 years the other night. Now me and this movie have a history, I dont think I have ever hated or been so angry about a CBM, and probably never will, than I was for X3.

But, I think The Wolverine and DOFP have managed to make it a better movie. And also, FC has as well (mostly by filling in blanks in the stories of Beast and Mystique). Those 3 movies combined have made X3 tolerable to me even though I find it the worst in the series still, I at least dont hate it like I did before.

Origins is definitely the worst. What is the film trying to say? Nothing really. It's pointless. And Wolverine says he is 'the best at what I do' - which is what exactly? In this film he's a pussycat, Sabretooth is the brutal killer.

Both aren't very good... but I'll go with The Last Stand

Origins is the worst, but X3 was a major disappointment. It had so much potential to become one of the best superhero movies ever when Bryan Singer was still on board. At least Days of Future Past made the movie tolerable to watch every now and then.

First Class
Days of Future Past
X3
The Wolverine
X2
X1
Origins

in that order

First Class
Days of Future Past
X3
The Wolverine
X2
X1
Origins

in that order

Huh? This is a thread for 'worst x-men movie' so why are you adding a list - does it go from worst to best, or best to worst? :huh:

Sorry, I don't know why I did a list, but yeah, best to worst. Origins- Worst Marvel film to date.

I know Origins has bad visuals and CGI, but I liked it and I don't consider it a bad movie.
it's good for itself, not considering a franchise to build.

as for The Last Stand, yes it's the weakest X-Men movie, but not as bad as so many see it. It has better cinematography and CGI than its two predecessors and Origins, but overall, weaker than them.

Last edited:
I actually disliked First Class the most, all the movies aside from the first two had too many (underdeveloped) characters but I thought it had pretty awful versions of Shaw and Emma Frost, the Charles/Erik friendship was really underdeveloped (it seemed inevitable that Erik would choose villainy/supremacy), Charles was too lacking in charisma and vision and I didn't care about a lot of the characters, especially Havok and Azazel. Mystique, Banshee and Beast and were pretty good but Beast's arc also felt too rushed.
In general it felt too inconsistent as a prequel and underwhelming as both prequel and reboot.

X-men Origins: Wolverine due also to my recent awareness of the writer by the name of Skip Woods.

Origins makes me cringe, Last Stand makes me sad. Both movies make me mad.

Yes.

I actually agree that XMO starts off really well,the first 20 minutes are good,then I do not know what the h*ll happened.

I liked the kid stuff, as that is pretty much taken from Origins...the mentions of him being a sickly child, his dad getting killed, etc pretty much lifted from the series. I liked the montage over the years as well (the movie just combined Dog with Creed, but I was fine with that). I started getting irritated at Team X as they through Blob in there (and team X IMO should have been super-cool) and it went down from there.

They're pretty much on the same level.

Again I agree. For different reasons, but the end result is both are still bad.

Easiest question I've answered all day. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"