Would like Condoms with your Whopper???

my hobby is sitting on my computer until the weekend.

remember back when you would find something on your food and all that you would do was berate the server and then demand to talk to the owner or the cook and just make a fit and not pay?

now it seems that people not only want to not pay, they also want reimbursement for traumatic memories from having to fish out a hair from your soup

This thread is really about Orko attempting and failing to get himself out of a corner he backed into.

From the title, I thought that Burger King might be giving away free condoms with meals as a promotional thing, which would be an actual incentive to buy ****ty food....

Who needs to buy the food, just roll up to the drive thru and get a dozen? :o

Also, this makes it all better.
a letter telling him the company is sorry he had an unpleasant experience.

Hell, when I wrote a letter complaining about a restaurant I got a letter and vouchers for like $40 . I still hate their food

ugh! I wonder if it was used . . . anyway, fast food is bad for you anyway :o

i found the foot of a rat in a cheeseburger at mcdonalds(bit into it), just the bones. i never reported it . it was disgusting but i just drove off and went about the rest of my workday. totally disgusting . oddly enough ive went back to tht same mcdonalds and got food.

so it was gross but not as bad as finding **** or giving a dead grampa head.

you have to play it safe when eating at a burger king.
cwm2.gif

Good god. It was probably just a "finger condom" somebody had on over a bandage.

Well I guess they thought he needed the extra protection from all the calories.
hihi.gif

*audience laughs*

thank you, thank you!

Van Miguel Hartless? What an awesome name. This guy should be a supervillain.

Wow this is legit, this guy is going to walk away with a nice big chunk of change.

Lucky f***er!!!!:cmad:

From the title, I thought that Burger King might be giving away free condoms with meals as a promotional thing, which would be an actual incentive to buy ****ty food....

Considering Burger King is open 24 hours, and stupid, drunken college kids often buy BK after the bars close, maybe giving out condoms isn't such a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"