BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, you know who else would be a good option? Aneurin Barnard. He's a very talented young actor who was in 'we'll take manhattan' with Karen Gillen. There's really so many amazing options out there for nightwing!
:) Mhm
Lets throw Frank Dillane into the mix as well.

Or... we can talk about Kevin Zegers for a few days.

Frank I'm not so familiar with but zegers was amazing in transamerica. He would be a wonderful choice and he's proven himself many times as an actor

Steve McQueen as Nightwing, interesting.

So there's like three Steve McQueens in Hollywood (including the late legend)? Why not go with a stage name or some middle initials for the living ones?

How would you guys feel about Nightwing having a Red Robin type cowl? It makes more sense than the domino mask.

I have no problem with the domino mask. it can look cool if done right.

batman-nightwing-2-600x350.jpg

This without the lenses would look fine IMO.

That last guy was on one of our big soaps for a few years... I can't remember his performance, because it was a long time ago now and I rarely see much of it (thankfully) but it doesn't inspire confidence.

Then again, Russell Crowe and Guy Pearce both had roles on that same show, so what do I know...

I still like Drew Roy for this. His character on Falling Skies pretty much IS Dick Grayson (in a post-apocalyptic world).

DrewRoyasHalinFallingSkies_zps2a1a136e.jpg

DrewRoy_zps4237f758.jpg

It's funny how people suggest one actor after another, and even include pictures to prove their point, but none (or extremely few) come up with an actor that actually suits the role.
I hope you will try and look for actors in other places than what you're doing now. Stay away from recent TV shows or indie films, but try to think of those that were popular before but has lost their fame: the child stars of late 90s/early 00s.
Who to claim that THEY can't be the right ones?

I love when people come into these threads, tell everyone that they're casting choices are horrible, and then offer no suggestions of their own (or say something really vague, like "child stars of the late 90s/early 00s"). It's really constructive.

I love when people come into these threads, tell everyone that they're casting choices are horrible, and then offer no suggestions of their own (or say something really vague, like "child stars of the late 90s/early 00s"). It's really constructive.
I've already suggested Kevin Zegers a number of times before. Do you want more candidates from that group? :)

i don't understand why people keep bringing other names up anyway. we decided for you. ezra miller will be nightwing and that's final.:oldrazz:

Out of the official names in the running, I'm all for Ezra too. Don't understand how the other two could even be considered.

But people still comes up with their own suggestions. I will do so too.

From the category mentioned above:

Zegers (born to play Grayson. Get him before the gets too old, please!)
Michael Angarano (not a great choice, not a bad choice, just a decent choice... nothing more... but he knows a little about martial arts)
David Gallagher (belongs in the category, but I'm not sure he's right for Nightwing. More suited for other heroes, I would say)
Kieran Culkin (good actor that needs to lose some weight before)
Rollo Weeks (could surprise us, but also fail. There's something dark about him that could be to his advantage)
Jamie Bell (most known of the guys. Totally wrong in terms of looks, completely right when it comes to acting talent)
Liam Aiken (youngest, more of a beginner Robin than Nightwing. He's got the looks)

Just suggestions. I don't want all of them, I'm just mentioning possible candidates that too few people here would consider :)

Last edited:
Back on topic, you know who else would be a good option? Aneurin Barnard. He's a very talented young actor who was in 'we'll take manhattan' with Karen Gillen. There's really so many amazing options out there for nightwing!

1XVQb4H.jpg

IYYf4k3.jpg

I'd like to officially second this. I also think that like Miller he's got the range to portray either Dick or Jason.

Whats weird is Steven McQueen has been dropping Nightwing hints seriously for like a week straight.....watch him be someone else

BZNhSLrCEAAOerv.jpg

Not necessarily... it depends when it starts shooting and for how long.
Collider has a video interview Where Driver Says it isnt true .
He is interested in the part, but, he has not been asked.

Last edited:
3413544-2566243501-Aaron.jpg

My top choice would have easily been Aaron Taylor Johnson...but that darn Whedon got to him first.

I do think Jim Sturgess would make an interesting Dick, he's also worked with Snyder before, though that rarely ever comes into play with these castings.

JimSturgessJimmy-2.jpg

No offense to anyone else's choices, I just don't get the random nobodies a lot of people are recommending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"