BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwing is definitely in the movie. and he will most certainly be played by driver. his awkwardly long face, his lanky, jack skellington like body, and his massive height is nightwing to a T. i don't know why no one can see it. i've never seen him act, but i know he's oscar worthy.
A masterwork in sarcasm, if I've even seen it. Well played. :applaud

I actually don't mind having Nightwing in the movie. If this is an already seasoned and established Batman, it would only make sense to have his allies/villains around as well.

I don't want a Nightwing who looks like he could beat up Batman... and Superman for that matter.

He's only about 5'9 though. But he is effin' jacked and he's only 16! LOL!

The fact that we're apparently getting an older and more world-weary Batman makes this somewhat more plausible. The fallout between Bruce and Dick would have already happened. Maybe it even played a role in why Bruce is the way he is now.

899be51e6316ced6124ff49dac1be048.jpg

I'm not so sure yelchin as grayson is a good idea anymore. he's looking older than cavill and affleck for **** sake. a pity, cause i think he would have been really good.

I am in. People will biatch about how Bomer and Ackles are both older than Hanry Cavill.

They all look about the same age to me. I think it depends on how old they make Bruce compared to Clark and how long he's been active. Depending on that, I could buy him having Dick and Jason working at a younger age because he fooled himself into thinking that was ok. Thus, Jason payed with his life due tp his age and experience.

All those certainly fall within an acceptable age for Affleck's Batman, and are all serviceable actors.

As an aside, would people prefer Damian not exist (considering he's now dead, but may return)? And would people prefer Dick Grayson pre-Forever Evil or post (seems like he may be getting a new identity)?

All those certainly fall within an acceptable age for Affleck's Batman, and are all serviceable actors.

As an aside, would people prefer Damian not exist (considering he's now dead, but may return)? And would people prefer Dick Grayson pre-Forever Evil or post (seems like he may be getting a new identity)?

We haven't seen Dick post-Forever Evil yet, how could we tell? And I'd rather Dick as Nightwing and Damian as Robin to any other sidekick combination.

I know we haven't seen him post-Forever Evil, but the solicit for #6 describes "Nightwing's final fate!" (Bruce Wayne similarly "died" with the same tagline) and Fabok's Batman: Eternal teaser image features most of the Bat-Family except for Dick, but a new blonde-haired man wearing a domino mask reminiscent of Dick's.

I don't follow the comics. I read that Damian "died" but what's going on with Dick?

The Crime Syndicate (an evil counterpart to the Justice League) has invaded Earth and defeated the three Justice Leagues of Earth, following Trinity War. Nightwing was beaten by Owlman (Batman's counterpart) and unmasked live to the world as Dick Grayson.

Forever Evil #6 says we will see the "final fate of Nightwing!" and it's widely known Dan Didio wanted Geoff Johns to kill Nightwing in another miniseries, Infinite Crisis.

Damian died for real, he was stabbed through the chest with a broadsword.

I don't follow the comics. I read that Damian "died" but what's going on with Dick?

Spoilers for Trinity War/Forever Evil:

Well, the Crime Syndicate (Ultraman, Owlman, Super Woman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring, The Grid, and Deathstorm) have appeared on Earth and dispatched all 3 Justice League groups with only Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg (what's left of him), Steve Trevor, and Constantine escaping to different locations. They announce that the Justice League is dead and turn the world over to the villains. To show what they're capable of, they beat Nightwing and reveal his identity to the world. They plan to kill him, but Owlman's keeping him alive because he reminds him of his universe's version of Dick Grayson, Talon. At the moment, he's tied up in their HQ.

The Crime Syndicate (an evil counterpart to the Justice League) has invaded Earth and defeated the three Justice Leagues of Earth, following Trinity War. Nightwing was beaten by Owlman (Batman's counterpart) and unmasked live to the world as Dick Grayson.

Forever Evil #6 says we will see the "final fate of Nightwing!" and it's widely known Dan Didio wanted Geoff Johns to kill Nightwing in another miniseries, Infinite Crisis.

Damian died for real, he was stabbed through the chest with a broadsword.

Spoilers for Trinity War/Forever Evil:

Well, the Crime Syndicate (Ultraman, Owlman, Super Woman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring, The Grid, and Deathstorm) have appeared on Earth and dispatched all 3 Justice League groups with only Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg (what's left of him), Steve Trevor, and Constantine escaping to different locations. They announce that the Justice League is dead and turn the world over to the villains. To show what they're capable of, they beat Nightwing and reveal his identity to the world. They plan to kill him, but Owlman's keeping him alive because he reminds him of his universe's version of Dick Grayson, Talon. At the moment, he's tied up in their HQ.

Hmm... this version of the Crime Syndicate must be pretty powerful.

I only said Damian "died" since death can pretty much end up meaning nothing depending on the comic.

In terms of age, Logan Lerman is too old to be Tim. He's more Grayson material (actually the youngest actor they cast for the role, and Kevin Zegers sort of the oldest).

Asa Butterfield? HE is Tim!!!

Last edited:
In terms of age, Logan Lerman is too old to be Tim. He's more Grayson material (actually the youngest actor they cast for the role, and Kevin Zegers sort of the oldest).

Asa Butterfield? HE is Tim!!!

Not true, Tim in the new 52 is older than he used to be. he's late teens early 20s

I like Asa and Lerman as a potential Robin and Nightwing respectively.

The others are too damn old.

That was my biggest issue with the Adam Driver casting. He looks the same age as Affleck.

Drive looks younger than Affleck to me.

Again, it goes back to how old they make Bruce, when he started being Batman, and how old Dick was when he adopted him and allowed him to be Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"