BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the thought of Superman not being in the movie. The way some people on here are acting, you'd think that was actually happening.

No, Nightwing is definitely going to be in it. Dick can find his way into an opening and will leave us all very satisfied.
Agreed.

I hope this Dick isn't too huge, muscular and veiny. Definitely not bigger than Batman. I'd like Dick to be slim and able to fit into tight spots, while knowing a few tricks as well.

continue…it's bright spot between the naysayers proclaiming Superman won't even be in the movie and people wanting armor on the Flash

Gah I know! That gets to be about as annoying as aspiring screenwriters dropping such knowledgable and not pretentious information about "the business" that they got from some book called "Screenwriting 101 and how to make it in the film industry"

Gah I know! That gets to be about as annoying as aspiring screenwriters dropping such knowledgable and not pretentious information about "the business" that they got from some book called "Screenwriting 101 and how to make it in the film industry"

Now you leave Ultimatehero out of this! :o

that's where I said I got the information from

no I'm pretty sure this is a jab at me since he is the poster i most get into discussions about Flash wearing armor

I was just about to ask you if it was a jab at you, since you replied to him. Eh, I don't want the Flash in armor, either.

I was just about to ask you if it was a jab at you, since you replied to him. Eh, I don't want the Flash in armor, either.

I only ever said that it'd make sense and I wouldn't mind if he had it. I don't feel strongly about it. As long as the suit looks durable I'm fine. It can be any material as long as it doesn't look cheap or weak

I only ever said that it'd make sense and I wouldn't mind if he had it. I don't feel strongly about it. As long as the suit looks durable I'm fine. It can be any material as long as it doesn't look cheap or weak

In that case, I definitely agree. No weak or cheap materials. :up:

Definitely not like the suit from the Flash TV show. People praise that suit, but I hate it. Looks like a bad costume...which it is.

it's ok..i have thick skin…and blood…I really should drink more water

Agreed.

I hope this Dick isn't too huge, muscular and veiny. Definitely not bigger than Batman. I'd like Dick to be slim and able to fit into tight spots, while knowing a few tricks as well.

Chris O'Donnell's Dick was very stiff. I want the next Dick to be spry and lively. Dick should always be upright, but he shouldn't be wooden.

Chris O'Donnell's Dick was very stiff. I want the next Dick to be spry and lively. Dick should always be upright, but he shouldn't be wooden.

His Dick gave such a limp performance. The new one will have to have balls, that's for sure. A Dick that you'd want to follow deep into the trenches...a Dick that uses his head. I wonder why he and Batman haven't been talking for a while. My guess is either this Dick was shafted, or slid out of the batcave on his own. I just hope that Snyder finds the right guy in this search for Dick.

Last edited:
His Dick gave such a limp performance. The new one will have to have balls, that's for sure. A Dick that you'd want to follow deep into the trenches...a Dick that uses his head. I wonder why he and Batman haven't been talking for a while. My guess is either this Dick was shafted, or slid out of the batcave on his own. I just hope that Snyder finds the right guy in this search for Dick.

:woot: Eggcellent

:bow::lmao:

Well whomever is thrust into this role…hopefully they'll be able to grab the role with two hands and beat it into submission.

Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick

Ezra Miller for Nightwing

Well, this kind of looks like Ezra.

nightwing-comic.JPG

Well whomever is thrust into this role…hopefully they'll be able to grab the role with two hands and beat it into submission.

I agree. If the guy playing him screws this role up, he'll have to endure a brutal pounding from the fans. The next actor needs to become him...claim this Dick as his own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"