Superman Returns Would Superman Returns be suitable for the average movie goer?

C. Lee said:
Please post one more post like this in this thread....then I can put you on probation and meet my quota for the day for probating hardheaded jingnostic loudmouths.

I SAID STOP IT TWICE BEFORE....THE NEXT TIME IT'S DEFINATELY OVER WITH!!
Oh I see how it is I say something and Mr big bad ass mod threatens me but apparently him attacking me is ok right got it hyprocite....

I don't need to post on this extra stuff anymore when clearly self-owning is in effect,easy to win an argument when someone does all the work for you:)

Now back on topic,this movie will not have a problem as far as confusion goes,One thing im sure of is that Singer will lay it out in a fashion that explains clearly what has happened prior and that will lead into why Superman left and what brought him back

NateGray said:
Oh I see how it is I say something and Mr big bad ass mod threatens me but apparently him attacking me is ok right got it hyprocite....
If you would take the chip off of your shoulder (that apparently is blocking your view of this thread)....you will see that I twice told everyone to stop arguing....and they did and you didn't......so you have 3 days off.

I agree, I think that the average movie goer will be given plenty of opportunity from the trailer and tv spots, as well as the beginning of the movie, to be educated on what they'll be dealing with in regards to storyline.

C. Lee said:
This thread is for discussing whether or not todays public can accept both the stereotypical "Boyscout" goodness of a superhero along with the apparent social/familial updates of the peritherial characters.......

.......not about who's government or leaders are best/worst or who does/doesn't get respect around the world. Political rants can go to community.

umm, I thought this thread was about what is stated in the first post: From what I gathered, the first post said something like this: Will the average movie goer, who does not remember STM be able to understand, swallow, and comprehend what is happening in SR.

**I thought you were better than that Oldguy....you see just above you that I put a guy on probation for continuing the political argument....why do you want to restart trouble?**

hunter rider said:
BTW shame on no one putting over the awesome double barreled "Formula" line from Oldguy

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis?

Oh ya right, back on topic, will the average viewer get it? I think they will, until it's time to announce the kid's patronage. Unless they show Superman and Lois doin it, I don't think people are gonna understand when the kid was concieved.

Oldguy said:
Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis?.

:confused:

Anyway i was referring to your comment of "kids like formula" which i thought was a nice little double shot at the brains of kids and the powdered formula that babies feed on.........maybe i was wrong:(

Superfreak said:
umm, I thought this thread was about what is stated in the first post: From what I gathered, the first post said something like this: Will the average movie goer, who does not remember STM be able to understand, swallow, and comprehend what is happening in SR.
Fine...great...wonderful....THE POINT WAS.....THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!

Does everyone understand that?

C. Lee said:
Fine...great...wonderful....THE POINT WAS.....THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!

Does everyone understand that?

Oh I thought it was not to be argued about, so I thought agreeing was ok, my bad. Thank you for clarification.

Btw I don't think you have a big ass.

hunter rider said:
:confused:

Anyway i was referring to your comment of "kids like formula" which i thought was a nice little double shot at the brains of kids and the powdered formula that babies feed on.........maybe i was wrong:(

Ahh I get you now. No you were right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"